𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄

𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗇𝖺 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 2 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 🙏
𝖠𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗒𝗌𝗆 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌!!! 𝖨 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 <33

𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅٫ 𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗆 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗋!!!

𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 💗

𝗦𝗛𝗘 looked up-- and saw a familiar red head... With Spotify green eyes٫ beautiful facial structure and just gorgeous overall..
𝗜𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗦𝗮𝗲.

Now٫ the [surname] girl was quite surprised-- she never expected him to be protecting her considering he doesn't even know her name٫ let alone anything about her.

"And what're you gonna do if I dont?" Manami said; glaring at him.
"Watch your mouth٫ bitch." [Reader] said at Manami٫ getting more annoyed.
"wanna say that again?"
"Yeah. Watch your fucking mouth before I cut your tongue out."
"𝗕𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽."

[Reader] got more tired of staring at Manami's ugly face٫ so she decided 'Fuck it!' and got up.
"Oh? Getting mad?" Manami teased٫ laughing.
"Did you actually know٫ my brother subscribed to your only fans? You're a slut! I was always right!" She cackled٫ making [Reader] angrier by the second.

Who does she think she is٫ I mean٫ can't she mind her damn business?
"Shut up٫ bitch. At least I dont look like I do onlyfans. Plus٫ that was the past. I was having my life torn apart that time and I didnt have a choice." She said; glaring at Manami.

Just as Sae was about to say something٫ [Reader] side eyed him.
"Stay out of this٫ snooks. Go back to your class before your professor goes crazy." she stated٫ as she then switched her gaze to manami.

Sae did not wanna see this get uglier٫ manami was going to leave the college anyway.. And٫ its better if he got help٫ so he quickly went somewhere else٫ looking for someone specific.

𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗜 began bringing everything that ruined her life mentally٫ starting from how she was poor growing up٫ a abusive family to the point where she went to a orphanage٫ and how she was forced to do only fans

This irritated our dear [Reader], so very much. She knew that if she even landed a hit on Manami٫ she would never be able to stop.
[Reader] already was on thin ice with the college٫ due to that fight overall.

Did she care anymore? No. She really didnt. She had her own flaws٫ yeah٫ she's probably fucked up in the head٫ but pointing it out all together really puts her on anger.

She almost couldn't control her body anymore٫ almost like she wasn't herself anymore.
[𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡٫ 𝙣/𝙣.]
A voice as sweet as sugar said in her head. Not her own voice٫ but someone elses.
With that٫ her vision blacked out.

❝𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧! Calm yourself٫ n/n!" Aryu yelled٫ pulling [reader] away from Manami

"Huh?" she looked around٫ and saw a beat up manami.

Her nose was broken٫ a hell amount of bruises on her and a couple scratch marks. The marks looked like nail scratch marks.
She then noticed how she was holding a pocket knife-- was she gonna fucking kill manami?!

"Shit!" she squealed out٫ dropping the knife.
"Oooh.. Shit your strong..." Otoya smirked٫ "I like strong girls.."
"You said the same thing to your ex٫ Cindy." Karasu said٫ sighing.

(𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥: 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧)

They somehow got Manami to a hospital by saying an excuse of٫ 'she went crazy and started attacking herself! Dont trust her٫ because she gets odd at times...'
And our dear [Reader] didn't go to jail because of that excuse.

Well٫ lets say that the bitch wont come back.
Definitely wont come back.
If she does٫ she will regret it so badly.
But... Better question٫
𝙒𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙?

 Better question٫𝙒𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙?

𝗌𝗁𝗅𝖽 𝖨 𝖽𝗈 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇

𝗎𝗆 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗆𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗋𝖼 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋??

𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 2 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉 𝗍𝖽𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝗆 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗒𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌

𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉 𝗍𝖽𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝗆 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗒
𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌

𝖶𝖼: 668