𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗌𝖾

➝𝙞 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚
➝𝙠𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙

➝𝙞 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚➝𝙠𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙

𝗦𝗛𝗘 got out of her bed٫ opening her closet.
She sighed.
Is she mentally prepared for high school 2.0?
Nah.
Does she have a choice?
Nah.

She got a nice outfit for her official first day.
Not too out there٫ and not too lazy. But٫ nobody is gonna judge her anyway.

She leaves the room and just sees Rin and Shidou fighting.
"Oi." she says loudly but clearly annoyed.
They immediately stop and stare at her٫ god she looked so annoyed at that moment.

"Stop that nonsense. Get your asses ready for classes before I start beating you up til you cant use your limbs anymore you annoying fucks." she said٫ annoyed.
They immediately obeyed with no objections٫ scurrying off to their rooms like rats.

She scoffed and went to the door before freezing.
Aryu stopped her by grabbing her by her shoulder.
"Do you really think ill let you go alone? That would be so unglam!!" he states happily.

She opens the door and lets him lead the way after that. They walked past rooms after room- before making it to a room labelled٫ "Lecture room: 1-2."
"Here! Your classroom. Mine is just two rooms down." he states before running off.
How did he... Anyway.

She entered the classroom-- it being ridiculously loud. Almost like a 3rd grade classroom.
She looked around for a spot to sit-- until a boy with a big smile waved at her.
She smiled and waved back.

He grabbed his friends hand-- his friend had blue hair. Before she knew it٫ they were right in front of her.
"HELLO!" he shouted-- too loudly.
"Bachira٫ calm yourself..." the boy with blue hair said٫ smiling nervously.

"Im Bachira Meguru!!! You're so pretty!!!" he says loudly٫ obviously excited.
"Im Isagi Yoichi... Sorry about him.." he smiled.
"Oh- im [Reader] [Surname]-- but just call me N/n." she stated as she smiled back.

Eventually٫ they sat down by each other as the lecture began. She stared at a brown haired boy with glasses that sat a few seats away from her.
'Gosh٫ he is gorgeous. Might as well fuckin mog me bro...' she sighs٫ disappointed that a guy that can barely see just mogged her.

(𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥: 30 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧..)

The class was practically over٫ and the professor let everyone have the last 10 minutes to do whatever.
She sighed and flopped her head onto the desk.
"Holy shit. This whole thing so far gives me high school flashbacks." she states with a deep sigh as bachira laughs.

"You'll get used to it!" he stated with a grin.
"Will I really now?" she asked٫ sighing.
Eventually the conversation spiraled to something completely out of the ordinary as [Reader] lazily lied her head on her table.

"..No cause٫ if bees have sex then do they lay eggs or do they give birth while flying?" Bachira asks٫ earning the most disturbed face ever from Isagi.
She yawned loudly; clearly half asleep despite the day just starting.

"Aww~ Is N/n sleepy still?" Bachira asked٫ beginning to play with her hair.
Isagi gave him the most dirtiest side eye ever.
She unfortunately was so sleepy she leaned closer to him٫ causing him to smile.
It wasn't a normal smile-- it was a 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠 smile.
They just met-- but bachira felt she was already his.

His little cutie. His sleepy baby. Nobody else's.

Eventually٫ she did fall asleep٫ which forced Isagi to carry her because Bachira said he was "too tired". What a fake bitch.

When she woke up٫ it was..
𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬?!

➝𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮➝𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙞➝𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙚...

➝𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮
➝𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙞
➝𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩?
➝𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮٫ 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙
➝𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙊 𝙔𝘼☆𝙈𝙀☆𝙍𝙊!
➝𝙒𝙘: 651