𝗎𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾

➝𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙘
➝𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙘?
➝𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚??
➝𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥

➝𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙘➝𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙘?➝𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧 �...

𝗦𝗛𝗘 sighed٫ where was she supposed to start?
"Well.. To start off... I've always felt watched.
Never alone. Never ever a moment for myself..
I sometimes get weird nightmares and voices that tell me horrid things.. Now.. Now all my friends٫ my childhood friend٫ somehow hates me? I dont understand.." she ranted as he nods.

"I see. Maybe its because.. That orange haired girl.. Manami٫ said some rumors about you. How you are using everyone for affection just to drop them when they least expect it. She said a lot more awful things." Loki said٫ keeping a straight face.

"..huh?" [Reader] muttered.
"Well.. What.. What can I do?" she asks٫ sighing.
"Either٫ you can let this slide by and reset your friendship goals..." he started٫ his straight face becoming a sweet smile.
"...Or you can beat her up." He smiled.

"e-eh?"
"I know you want to. Dont you feel mad? Mad that this girl.. A girl you didnt know existed.. Just takes away what you cherish most? Fight her." He stated.
"But! What good will that do? Wont it be worse!?" she asked.
"Did you think I meant just go and fight her? No٫ silly."

"what did you mean then?" She asked٫ curious.
"I mean٫ make a deal with her. Tell her to have a fight with you٫ whoever wins٫ accepts fate. If you loose٫ you can let her make it worse. If she looses٫ you ruin her life by getting her to tell the truth. The truth that you arent a slut٫ you aren't a bitch٫ you arent two faced and you arent awful." he calmly says as she nods.

"..I'll do it."
"I wish you luck then٫ N/n." he pats her head before walking away.
She smiled sweetly.

'𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚.'

➝𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩➝𝙄𝙢 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙!!!➝𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙨!!! 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝!➝𝙬𝙘: 349

➝𝙄𝙢 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙!!!
➝𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙨!!! 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝!
➝𝙬𝙘: 349