𝖧𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗌 💯

➝𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥.

[𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥] ran to fucking nowhere٫ ending up in front of a mall

she smiled and ran inside the mall٫ still holding both of the male's hands.

She looked around and decided to run left٫ shops everywhere.

Soon٫ she found a sanrio store. Immediately squealing and just running in.
Kaiser smirked at her excitement.
Ness still had that ':>' smile. Was that his default face?

"Meine Liebe٫ Do you like these.. Childish stuff?" Kaiser asked as she side eyed him.
"Rat٫ its not childish. Its adorable. Like my favorite is my melody- she's so cute!" [reader] giggled and grabbed a my melody plushie.

"Ness٫ you look like... Chococat!!" she said excitedly as she grabbed a chococat hairpin and giggled.
"What about me٫ hmm~?" Kaiser asked with a smirk.

"Err... Maybe cinnamoroll.." she muttered.
"that... Weird looking fluff with ears?" he asked٫ feeling offended.
"Dont look so offended! I like cinnamoroll! I also like My melody٫ if you didnt know.."

"You told us that a few seconds ago." Ness reminds her Innocently٫ smiling.
"GOSH YOU'RE SO CUTE." she said loudly٫ immediately hugging him.

"Ah... Thank you.." he muttered٫ blushing.
Its like his magenta eyes glowed with manipulation and mischief٫ having a 'my plan is working' type of look.

"What about me٫ Meine Liebe?" Kaiser asked٫ smirking again.
"theres a difference between cute٫ adorable٫ and attractive ٫ hot. Get it right٫ idiot." she stated calmly as she let go of Ness.

he paused and stared at her.
She thinks he is attractive and hot?
Before he knew it٫ she was already gone.

She was by the cinnamoroll section٫ getting a cinnamoroll hairpin.
She giggled happily.

"oo! Wait! I should get pins that match all of us!" she stated with a smile٫ running to the my melody section٫ grabbing a my melody hairpin quickly.

"Holy shit٫ how fast is this girl.." Kaiser said as Ness shrugged.
Before they blinked٫ she was in front of them with: A cinnamoroll pin٫ kuromi hair pin٫ chococat hairpin٫ my sweet piano hairpin٫ my melody hairpin and a pompompurin hairpin.
All of this being in one hand.

She ran to the cashier and paid for it٫ but as the cashier was scanning it٫ she asked something completely idiotic.
"Are one of these attractive boys your boyfriend?" she asked٫ causing [Reader] to freeze up.

"Yes--" Kaiser said before feeling pain in his leg from [Reader] kicking him.
"Nope! Just friends٫" she stated as Kaiser tried looking like he didnt get kicked in the leg.

"Ah.. I see٫" she smiled as [Reader] paid and ran out with the bag in hand٫ grabbing both their hands.
"Young love.." the cashier said while shaking her head.

They eventually ended up in a café٫ sitting in a corner.
For some reason٫ [Reader] always thinks someone is staring at her phone when she's on it while at a cafe or restaurant٫ so she likes sitting by a corner.

She happily orders (F/D) and (F/F). The other two order whatever.
She decided to check her phone and.. Lets say she missed a hell amount of messages.

----------------

𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒆
Where r u?
[N/n].
Where r u rn.
R u out?
R u alone?
Who r u with?
Its so unglam of you to leave without me at least knowing
im so destroying ur glamed room

𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍
WGAT
NOA
NAURL
NUEAR
PLS
IM OUT
WITH FRIEDNS
PLS

𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒆
Who?

𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍
PPL FROM COLEGGE NAMED MICHAEL KAISER AND ALEXIS NESS!!!!

𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒆
HIRL LEAVE THEM?V
THOSE R THE POPULAR PPL AND NESS IS FUCKIN MENTALLY UNSTABLE
THAT UGLY ASS UNGLAM RAT HEAD MICHAEL KAISER IS A IDIOTIC ASSHOLE WITH THE MINDSET OF SOME ARROGANT BASTART
LEAVE THEIR ASSES RNNN

𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LUNCH? UR CRAZY
AFTER WE DONE HERE ILL LEAVE
I SWEAR 🙏
TRUST!!

𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒆
FINE
BUT HURRY IT UP.

𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍
OK!!!

----------------

She sighed. Aryu is being so overprotective. He wont check her phone٫ so he wont see her having their numbers.. Right?

"Guys٫ could I have your numbers?" she asked confidently٫ as Kaiser smirked.
"Oh? are you gonna ask me on a date?" he asked smugly as she scoffed.
"You fucking wish."
"and if I do?"
"keep wishing."

"BUT ILL ASK MY CUTIE NESS ON A DATE!" she stated loudly as she grabbed ness in a hug again.
"So cute٫ so adorable٫ at this point ill literally cry!" she giggled as he smiled.
"Thank you٫ [Reader].." he muttered.

What she didn't see٫ was Ness smirking while glaring at Kaiser٫ as kaiser glared back.

(𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥: 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨٫ 𝙙𝙬.)

She frowned as they were in front of her dorm room.
"Wait!" she said as she ran to them٫ pulling kaiser down to her height.

She put the cinnamoroll and kuromi hairpin in his hair before kissing his cheek٫ then moving over to ness٫ putting the my sweet piano and chococat hairpin in his hair before kissing his nose instead.

"Bye bye!" she waved before running into her dorm.
They stood there completely baffled before kaiser smirked.
"She so wants me." he said
"of course she does! Who wouldnt?" ness agreed٫ feeding his delusions as they walked away.

[Reader] got shouted (gently) at about safety٫ and not to leave without telling someone.
Who was yelling at her? Rin٫ surprisingly.

➝𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥➝𝙒𝙘: 905

➝𝙒𝙘: 905