57. Middle of the street

Start from the beginning

"Huh, why Taehyung would come for you?" Jungkook asked 

I looked up to find him already looking down at me with confusion. His hand made circle on my waist lazily, damn this is soothing. 

"Well I guess It's time to tell you few things." I said and adjust myself properly so I could comfortably face him to talk. 

"He spent a remarkable amount on shares of other company every year which made his position more secure. And the profit he gets is huge. He has planned to invest into ours this year cause my company is the top company so the shares cost fortune. That's why he waited for the project we worked together to succeed. And the profit of his recent Car's was much more than they presumed also the share market now is the perfect time to invest into ours." I said calmly. 

His green eyes on me patiently listening to my explanation. 

"Since he knows the rumours he decided to invest more. It will bring him huge amount of money, power and more control over Kang Corporation. Of course Kim Taehyung will not believe the rumours but he doesn’t need to investigate this also since he very well know my family situations." I told him 

He panicked. I know he still think I'm in grave danger. He was about to speak, I put hands up signaling him to stop. He did stop 

"I know what You're thinking. Kim Taehyung will be my money bank so do not worry. If I sold out my shares I'll become so rich that I won't need to worry about anything for even my grandchilds expenses. I indeed planned to sell the shares. I was just looking for the perfect and profitable buyer.  And whatever happens let it, you just go with flow. You trust me right?" 

"Yes. I do more than myself. I will go with flow don't worry seems like you have made your mind. I'll support you." he said softly. He lean a bit and place his lips on my forehead. Ugh this stupid heartbeat of mine-

"I should get used to it." I mumble snuggling into his chest. I feel tiredness took over my body as my eyelid close slowly. 

"WELCOME HOME BITCH!!!!!" 

What the actual fuck-

Rowan?  Sumi?

Suddenly I'm tackled into a bone crashing hug  by them. Aww I was just away for one week. 

"Welcome back y/nie." Sumi cripps happily hugging my side. Something about this is suspicious. 

"Finally You're back my dear friend." Rowan's fake sweet high pitched voice is giving me a warning. What the fuck is upto this two?

"Here, take a seat darling." Sumi said pointing at my couch. Actually both of them are dragging me. 

I sit down, so does they with that silly smile on their face. 

"So how was it? Your trip I mean." Sumi asked I nodded and replied "good".

" And the boy with you, who was it?" Rowan asked. 

Oh!  Now I get it. So It's all about the 'boy' I've been with. Stupid bitches focus on your own love life. 

Ops, looks like my face has shown my thoughts now they're glaring at me.

"Stop cursing us and spill the tea already." Sumi groan.

"Bitch even at the time like this you ended up seducing someone. I feel pity for them. By the way who is that motherfucker?  Is it really that green eyed boy?" Rowan spoke and I smacked the back of his head that created a loud noise.