MLB#4

Marinette as Damselette/Colombina

Reincarnation Au, Felinette, Miraculous not stolen, Nice (Chloe, Nino, Kagami, Alix, Luka, Kim, Max, Nathaniel, and Marc) Rest bashing, Good Parents Sabine and Tom.

Many people have noticed the different changes that Marinette Dupain-Cheng is going through. Her Height changed from 4 '11 to a very surprising 5' 5. Her hair went now to her hips. It also doesn't look Blue it is now pure black with some pink highlights. She also walks more with grace and elegance without being clumsy. Well, she is still clumsy but in a cute way like she is confused when she falls. Her class (-MPS) tries to trip her most of the time and bully her. But they stop because when she looks at them she has her eyes closed and when they try to get her in trouble other students defend her even the other teachers. They try to tell her parents about her Bullying Lila but they never believe them. They say their daughter was taking therapy for her more toxic trait that she received by being friends with Alya. The Dupain-Chengs glare at the class for trying to tell them that their daughter is a bully when she is always the victim.

Story ideas- possible postOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara