HP#2

HP X Twisted Wonderland

Fem Harry x Malleus Draconia, Bestie Riddle, Bestie Vil, Bestie Trey, Siblings (Leonar, Idia, Azul) Master of death, Bahing (Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Molly, Snape, Dumbledore, Umbridge, Fudge) Powerful Harry, Smart Harry, Fae Harry, Heir to many houses by blood and conquest, and goblin friend harry.

It was the initiation ceremony in TW when something happened. A portal opened and a girl got out of it. She was fighting of course but they saw her enemy and saw a very ugly snake hybrid thing. The heads and Vice-Head felt a type of connection with the girl. She kills her enemy, takes a breath, and then she notices where she is and looks at them and they are shocked at her appearance. She had black hair like the starless night eyes that looked like the most perfect Emerald with a little yellow giving it a more "glowing" touch. Her Skin is White as snow she has scars, yes, but she looks ethereal human. The fae in the group notices she is also a fae, a very powerful fae but not from this world but from the lost Avalor. She is the last of the Death fae... What will happen now?

Sneak Peek~

Fem Harry Name; Larsy (Lars) Narcissa Selena Potter-Black ...

Lars: So let me get this straight, I am in an all-boy school that has seven dorms.

Crowley: Yes you are correct, miss?

Lars: As there are More Fae's here just call me Lars.

Crowley: Oh so you notice what some of them are?

Lars: Yes but I know especially because of my family books, so I know I am in the presence of Fae.

Lars: Now tell me Who summoned me? the last Fae of lost Avalor!!! *glares*

End of sneak peek~