Naruto #2

Naruto as Furina

Fem Naruto, Sasunaru, Bashing (Danzo, Sakura, Little bit of Kakashi, Civilian council, Little Bit Neji) best friend Hinata, Choji, and Shikamaru, Parental Kurama, Sibling-relationship Garra. Smart Naruto, Strong Naruto, cunning Naruto, Serious Naruto seal master Naruto, Swordmaster, Bo staff master Naruto.

It has been about four weeks since the preliminaries for the Chunin exam. The ninjas participating were going to rest last week to have enough energy for the battle. They all decided to eat some food and spend time together. But four of them noticed someone was missing. That notice was none other than Sasuke, Hinata, Choji, and Shikamaru. They were going to voice it until Asuma-Sensei voiced it.

Sneak Peek:

Asuma: Hey Kakashi where is Naruto?

Kakashi: I sent him to Ebisu.

They all looked at him like he was saying something weird.

Sakura: That good meaning that you concentrated on Sasuke-kun!!

Shikamaru: Y-You sent him to the closet pervert.

Kakashi: He is not a pervert.

Hinata: He just doesn't show it. Poor Naru, they must feel so betrayed. with a very condescending look to the people who don't look guilty.

Kurenai: Hinata what do you mean?

Hinata: Naru wants to beat my cousin because he hurt one of their Best Friends. *smile innocently*

Choji: So that was the reason they never came to eat with us.

Shikamaru: he doesn't know.

Hinata: Let's go, you two. I need to see my best friend after being in the hospital because of a death I never wanted to happen after all...

Look at Neji.

Hinata: I was a child that the elders disliked because of my elemental chakra. *glares*

They were surprised at her glare but they still followed them out. They were expecting Naruto to do nothing at all but to their surprise, he was using a bow staff they also noticed he looked more female. "He" looks around and glares at them.

Naruto?: What do you want? *glares*

Do I like Furina? Yes

Do I have more story ideas with the characters being Furina? Yes

bye bye