Main Character

Jayavardhan Singh Ranawat :

Age : 28He is known throughout the kingdom as a ruthless ruler feared by his enemies

Age : 28
He is known throughout the kingdom as a ruthless ruler feared by his enemies.
He is cunning and cruel, using his power to crush dissent and maintain absolute control over whole country. His cruelty knows no bounds as he rules with an iron fist, punishing any who dare to defy him with merciless brutality. His dark eyes gleam with malice, reflecting the depths of his depravity. His attire is adorned with symbols of power and dominance that reinforce his status as the undisputed rular of the land, currently living in Jaipur....

Shivani Singh shekhawat :

Age : 25She is resilient and determined young women, despite the hardships she has endured at the hands of her family

Age : 25
She is resilient and determined young women, despite the hardships she has endured at the hands of her family.she carries herself with a quiet strength, masking her pain behind a facade of stoicism and composure, refusing to be defined by the mistreatment she has suffered. She pursued a degree in business management at a renowned University.She threw herself into her studies, determined to carve out a future for herself beyond the constraints of her family expectations.Her family fixed her marriage with Jayavardhan singh Ranawat without informing her.