A couple seconds later, Daryl Dixon came walking out from behind the rock. A bit of a puzzled look came onto his face whenever he saw us, "What the hell is all this about?"

Shane scoffed quietly, as he lowered his gun. He took a couple steps back, as Daryl walked closer to us. His eyes then dropped down onto the dead animal on the ground, "Son of a bitch!" He walked over and started to stand over the animal, "That's my deer! Look at it all nawed on by this.." He started to kick the Walker's body, "Filthy, disease bearing, motherless bastard!"

Dale shook his head, "Calm down, son, that's not helping."

Daryl's eyes shifted up to him, "What do you know about it, old man?" He asked, walking over to him, "Why don't you take that stupid hat of yours, and go back to 'On Golden Pond'?" He turns back to the deer, "I've been tracking this deer for miles.." He started to pull the arrows out of the animal, "I was going to drag it back to camp, and we could've cooked us up somethin."

Shane rolled his eyes, as he placed his gun on his shoulders.

He walks over to the wound that the Walker had put into the deer, "Do you think we can cut around this chewed up part right here?" He asked, his eyes shifting to Shane.

A bit of a cringe look came onto his face, "I wouldn't risk it, man." He says, shaking his head.

Daryl sighs loudly, "It's a damn shame." He says, looking down at the deer, "I got some squirrel, about a dozen or so." His eyes started to glance between us all, "I guess it will have to do."

Just then the head of the Walker then woke up, and started to clank its jaws together. A cringe look came onto both Amy and Andrea, "Oh gosh!" I looked over to see them both walking away.

"Come on, people, what the hell?" Daryl asked, grabbing his crossbow off of his shoulder and pointed it at the head. He then shot an arrow, and killed it instantly, "It's gotta be the brain." He says, pulling the arrow out of its skull, "Don't you know nothing?"

Our eyes followed after him, as he walked past me and down the dirt path. I took a breath, as I looked back to everybody else, "Somebody's gotta tell him about Merle, now." I stated, raising my brows a bit.

Shane looks over at me, "I know, Grace, and we will."

I turned and walked back up the dirt path, through the bushes, and towards where the top of the camp was. I closed my dagger, and shoved it back into my pocket.

I saw that everyone in camp was huddled around the R.V as they watched Daryl come into their sight.

"Merle!" He shouts, looking around the area.

I quickly scampered past him, and over towards the R.V. I got under the shade, as Clive went down to my side.

"Merle!!" Daryl shouts, looking around the area, "Get your ugly ass out here! I got us some squirrel."

Rick and Shane quickly chased after him, as Daryl put the crossbow down against one of the campfires. A bit of disappointed looks was on their faces, "Hey, Daryl," Shane says, placing his gun into the jeep, "Slow up a bit, I need to talk to you."

Daryl's eyes shifted over to him, "About what?"

"It's about Merle." Shane says, walking over to him, "There was a..there was a problem in Atlanta." He says, placing his hands onto his hips. Daryl's gaze fell down to his feet, "Is he dead?"

Nobody responded at first, as Shane's eyes fell down to his feet, "We're not sure.."

"It either he is or he ain't."

"There is no easy way to say this, so I'll just say it." Rick said, he walks over and stands next to Shane. Daryl's eyes shifted over to him, "Who are you?"