Eenaam!

Being a judge or a writer in an award is an honor in itself, but there are many exciting perks that come along with participation!

For Judges:

Author Appreciation: In recognition of your time and expertise, many authors will follow you on wattpad.

The Thrill of Selection: Choosing the winning entries is an exciting responsibility. You'll get to play a pivotal role in recognizing exceptional talent.

Certificate:
Each author will get a certification from CansburgCommunity to show our appreciation. 

For Winners (All Positions):

Bragging Rights: There's nothing quite like the satisfaction of winning an awards! You'll have a badge of honour to add to your bio and share with the world.

Social Media Spotlight: Get ready for some well-deserved recognition! Winners will receive shout-outs on the community's message board, increasing their visibility and readership.

For Top Winners (1st position):

A Champion's Sticker: Display your achievement with a special sticker – a unique badge of honour that marks your accomplishment.

Design Power: Top winners will have the opportunity to order graphic designs from our esteemed graphic designers for their books.

Votes Champ: Receive votes from the founders as well as the community account in two of your Wattpad books! [4 votes each]

Spotlight: A chance to be featured in our upcoming book.