Kaam Ki Baat

Rules

1. Make sure to submit the forms properly. Messy desserts won't attract us to eat them, will they?

2. Make sure to fill out the form only after completing the payments. Now, it is a kingdom after all.

3. Maintain social decorum. The royal house doesn't allow the indisciplined!

4. All kinds of books are welcomed, only if, they follow the Wattpad guidelines.

5. Minimum 6 chapters must be there. How do you expect to get prizes if you bring a small plate with you?

6. Only 1 book per category is allowed. Don't be too greedy!

7. Do accept the criticism and do not fight. Judges will give honest opinions on the entries. Now, you don't expect the dukes to remain silent when provoked, do you?

8. Be patient with the results. The Royal House has much work do to, not only attend you!

9. No bribing, please. We are not that kind of Royals!

*Make sure to follow the rules*

Payments for Participants

You must follow your judge within 48 hours of being assigned to one.

You must add one of their books (if they have any) to your reading list.

You must follow the cansburg_community and LeDessertCommunaute

You must add this book to your Public Reading List and Library to get updates.

You must give this book a shout-out in your Message Board.

You must vote on all the chapters of this book.

Payments For Judges

You must add the books of the participants you will judging to a separate reading list that says 'Judging'

You must vote on at least 4 of the chapters of the participants' books. (If they have fewer chapters than that, then vote on all of them.)

You must follow the Cansburg Community and LeDessertCommunaute

You must add this book to your Public Reading List and Library to get updates.

You must vote on all the chapters of this book.

 Password- Your favorite dessert.