"It's appa's... "

Jin widen his eyes in shock and bewilderment.

"Tae.. It's.. It's.... Where did you find this? "

"In the luna's chamber... "

"What!! ... But how?..... "

"I don't know.... I just know our appa is alive and luna have some connection with the incident... " Taehyung uttered in a determined tone.

"And to find any clue we need to stay at this palace a little more... " The omega informed getting a affirmative nod from his brother.

**

"I deed what you commanded me to do luna..... I convinced prince jungkook to spend time with princess Ariel... "Taehyung informed Hara after doing a respectable bow in front of her sitting figure.

" Good work... Just do as I say in the future for the time being you are still here.. "She commanded.

" I will luna... "Taehyung bowed again.

" Should I clean your chamber... ? "

"No... There is no need... You can go now... "

Taehyung hesitantly left from there though he was finding some way to search the place in this hope that he could find any clue regarding his appa.

Taehyung left from there with slow steps under the piercing gaze of luna's maid.

***

"Ahh!.. What a relief.... I missed the ground, the sky, the soothing wind.. " Jin expressed in relief while getting a whiff of air at the Royal garden.

Taehyung giggled.

"Why are you giggling monkey... " Jin retorted.

"It's just you are looking funny with this clothes.. It's way too big for you... Namjoon hyung's clothes.. "Taehyung laughed closing his mouth with his palm.

" It's not my fault though I am out of clothes and he happened to have a gigantic frame... He should've given me some other clothes.. "Jin blabbered while rolling his eyes.

" Hey taehyung where were you these days.... Oh! Is this your hyung.. "An excited jimin appeared out of nowhere startling the brothers.

" Ah! Jimin.... "

"Who is he? " Jin asked.

"Hyung.. He is my friend jimin and jimin he is my Jin hyung... " Taehyung introduced both of them.

"Nice to meet you hyung.. Taehyung told many stories about you... "

Jin chuckled. Later they settle down on the grass letting themselves engaged in a civil chit chat.

**

"Alpha... You where are we going next... " A very exited Ariel followed jungkook behind.

"Just follow me... " Jungkook uttered while walking in front not caring if she is coming or not. Soon some sounds of laughter caught his attention and obviously he went towards the source of the sound.

And he saw them sitting on the ground, talking and laughing among themselves. Also the certain person whom he wanted to see all the is there smiling. A sudden burning feeling engaged his senses.. "Why is he smiling with them, why he doesn't smile when he is with me?.. 'Such question started to roam around his mind.

" Oh taehyung you are here? "

Taehyung abruptly stand up from group bowing her with respect , jimin does the same. Jin frowned at how taehyung is standing lowering his head in front of them but still he also bowed her.

Jin's eyes fall on the alpha who was standing behind her. He immediately recognized him as the alpha from that night .

Jim frowned in confusion when he noticed the alpha is staring at taehyung from the moment he stepped foot there. He is only looking at taehyung though the girl beside him blabbering non stop.

"Prince jungkook may I know the reason of your sudden arrival with our future luna.. " Jimin asked with genuine curiosity.

Ariel blushed at the statement of jimin calling her future luna.

"We were just strolling..you know spending time with each other will help to make out bonding strong before married... " She uttered with a blushy cheeks.

Jimin nodded his head in understanding.

"May I know who are you.? " She asked.

"I am park jimin, royal physician's son... "

"Ohh... And he? " She pointed at jin.

"He is taehyung's brother.. I guess you already know taehyung . " Jimin added.

"Yes of course... Taehyung your brother is also very beautiful... " She giggled gaining a smile from jimin and jin both.

"Alpha we should go now my father and mother called us for a lunch before they depart from here... " She proposed sweetly still jungkook's eyes are only darted on the omega who is looking down.

After a slight nod he left from there along with Ariel. Jimin put a hand over taehyung's shoulders in a comforting manner.

"I am leaving then.. I need to prepare some medicine.... "Jimin informed.

" You can? "Jin asked curiously.

Jimin chuckled.. " Of course... I was the one who made your medicine as per my father's instruction.. "

"Oh... Thank you.. "

"You don't have to its my work... " With that jimin left from there so as taehyung and jin.

****

As promised I updated thoda.. 🙂🙂