Chapter 1

~Kaminoge Public HighSchool~
~POV: 3rd Person~

"Make sure to finish before the bell rings!" Said the teacher then walks away.

"Hey Jin! Wake up!"

"Hnn~"

"Its no use. He won't wake up until its time to go home"

"Yeah just leave him there"

"Sh*t. They Boss us around day in, day out."

"But Hey, Thanks to you we can take it easy in cleaning"

These three people talking are Hatori, Suwa, and Yuuki Wakura, the close friend of the sleeping Jin Mori/Wakura.

"He always have that wooden sword" said Hatori looking at the sleeping Jin hugging his sword.

"Well, Its one of the things his granpa gave him before he died" replied Yuuki feeling a bit sad for his best friend. They are not just best friend, they are like brothers.

Jin's mother died giving birth of him, while his father died on Duty when he was 2 Years Old. His father 'Hiro Mori' is a Fire Fighter, and he died trying to save a Child on a burning House. After that, Hori Mori's Father, Jin's Granpa Raised him until he died when Jin was 10.

Since Jin doesn't have any known Relatives After Jin's Grandfather died, the Wakura family took Jin and treated him like their own family member. Its been 8 years now since he was welcomed by the Wakura's. Although Jin doesn't use the Wakura name they don't really mind it and respected his decision.

"Though, I can't believe they made us clean by ourselves" said Yuuki

"It can't be helped since we're just ordinary males" said Suwa

They then looked outside the window and saw female students entering the school gate.

"And Here are the Ladies tardy arrivals" Suwa said, placing the broom in his shoulder

"That's just the way it is" replied Yuuki

"Men can't receive blessing from the peaches, our lives are on hard mode from the Get-go" Yuuki said, looking at the female Students.

Yuuki then saw a male and female student walking together holding hands.

"What the!? did they get together!?" He asked shocked

"Oh that?" Said Hatori

"Apparently He asked for the courtesy of dating her after saying that it was thanks to her that he won the competition" Suwa replied

"So athletic people really are popular, must be good..." Said a pissed Yuuki

"Then is he also popular?" Asked Hatori, pointing at the sleeping Jin