12

I couldn't seem to get Lisa's words out of my head. I mean what it was true? I quickly got rid of these thoughts since the way Jungkook got angry at he shows how he has to interest in her.

I trust Jungkook and even if he did have a girlfriend he would tell me. Since this is a contract marriage, so he doesn't have to love me.

I woke up the next day and Jungkook wasn't it bed... again. He seems to always wake up early.

I fresherned up and got dressed.

I wanted to stay in my pjs, but I remembered Jungkook telling me I need to dress appropriately.

So I wore this. I put my hair in ponytale and let some strands loose.

I went downstairs to see what was happening and I see a bunch of wedding dresses laying in the living room. I was shocked, there were so many.

Jungkook walks out of a room behind me, I could see a desk when he opened it so I guessed it was an office.

He walks towards me and puts his hands in his pocket.

"You can choose your wedding dress."He says.

How can I choose from all this? I also wanted his opinion, since I mean he is the groom.

"There are so many. Can't you help choose."I said, feeling a bit embarrassed.

He walks past me to the dresses and starts looking at them.

I took this moment to examine his body.He has broad shoulder, and I already know he has abs since he seems to have a habit of sleeping shirtless. He also always seems to wear black, but he has a few buttons loose today since he's home.

My thought were interrupted my Jungkook's voice.

"This, this, and this." He points and 3 with similar designs and I understood how he wants me to dress.

"Ok, thank you." I said with a smile and he nods and goes back into his office.

Whilst I was looking at the dresses,Mary arrives.

She starts helping me choose my dress.I told her which style Jungkook likes and she helped me. We also started lookingat hairstyles and makeup online to choose the perfect one.

After around 2 hours we found the ones we like and she went to prepare it for tomorrow.

A lady comes to ask for my opinion on wedding themes and venues, and the day goes by choosing things for thwedding.

I was nervous for my wedding day.I then wondered who would I walk down the isle with? Will my family be invited?I had so many question, but the wedding is tomorrow.

I didn't want to disturb Jungkook with my questions so I just let him handle it all.

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter.