Get to know Nicoletta

1. I have brown hair and hazel eyes

2. Loves My little pony, Pokemon, Winx club, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, Frozen,Powerpuff girls, Littlest Pet Shop, and Five Nights at Freddy's. (Don't call me a five year old for most of the shows I watch)

3. Loves cats

4. Has dreams to one day meet Kyo Sohma and marry him

5. Very good artist

6. Has many friends

7. Back then I hated reading and writing crap, until my friend, Amber, told me about Wattpad, then I began to write Fanfiction.

8. Personality traits: Lovable, generous, honest, kind, has sense of humor, loyal, creative, imaginative, scared easily, and can't stop smiling unless you piss her off, then I will murder you. (I'm not the bad guy here, okay?)

9. Hates anything related to onions.

10. Loves to be hugged by people, except family members.

11. Hardly talks to family members, but talks to strangers.

12. Loves to cosplay and role play at school. My friends and I don't get caught or anything.

13. Wants this world to be in anime, or magically transport myself to any anime and live there forever. The anime world is better than here. you can get away with anything there, like murder and other stuff.

14. Favorite colors are Blue and Orange

15. Ships Bonnie and Freddy and Foxy and Chica.

16. Can't stop talking about Kyo or fnaf.

17. Finally, if I'm really mad, all you have to do is put on music that I love and I'll calm down.

Now you guys know a couple of things about me. I'll try to ask Amber to do one too.