Hole in One - SaTzu

Start from the beginning

Nayeon: "It's called a club not a bat, idiot. And of course, how can I forget "Aunt Mitsuko's Princess"  who also likes princesses now. (insert ROFL emoji)"

Sana: "So do you dumbass!"

Nayeon: "I am not denying it bsh! Wait.. that sign is familiar? What golf course are you guys in?"

Sana: "Hmmmm..I think it's called the Trinity Club?"

Nayeon: "Ohhh right! It's an exclusive club. Your dad's friend must be loaded with cash. My grandfather took me there a few times back when he was still active with the sport; he took me and noona there. I'll search its Facebook page, there is a great bistro inside that sells croissants and bread that are to die for." she then went to her laptop and searched the place then clicked on its FB page and saw a picture making her eyes widen. "BSH!!!" she texted.

Sana: "What?!"

Nayeon: "Is THIS the girl you were referring too?"

The older girl opened up the fb account of the Trinity Club through her phone and saved the photo on her album before sending it to Sana's messenger.

Sana: "WAIT BSH!!! WHERE YOU GOT THAT?! AND HOW DID YOU KNOW?!"

Nayeon: "Bsh! I saw the THE BAG! Along with the hoodie, sweats and shoes! So is this her?!"

Sana: "YOU ARE SHERLOCK!!! (star-eyes emoji) WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS PHOTO?!"

Nayeon: "It was just posted on the Trinity Club FB account."

Sana: "She is promoting the club?!"

Nayeon: "No idea! The captions just reads; "Summer vibes in Trinity Club" then tagged an ig account. Ooooo is this the girl's ig account?"

Sana: "Im Nayeon, don't press that because I swear."

NAYEON: "OH MY FCKIN' GOD JIHYO!!! MINE!!!" (sends photo)

Sana: "BITCH! BACK OFF! I SAW HER FIRST!!! (Spams multiple angry emojis)"

Nayeon: "She looks sooo cute!" (sends photo)