oikawa & ushijima ~ crushing

Start from the beginning

"Don't get quiet on me now, babe." Grabbing the back of your head, he forces it down. "You see that? See the mess you made on the floor? Be grateful I'm not making you go down and lick it all up." You were ashamed to look down at the puddle beneath you. But you couldn't help it- you body naturally reacted to Oikawa's merciless teasing and pleasure and by god did he know it.

The sounds of your skin clapping against him is almost enough to mask your moans. Or was it yells? The tip of his dick reaches to what you can only image is your cervix by how painful it feels. But despite the pain, you couldn't help but drip with arousal while you continuously flutter around his cock. "That's it, baby. Keep doing just that. Daddy's gonna fill you up."

Oikawa's groans are soft and low. But the rasp and deepness of his voice is like butter to your ears. He only becomes more vocal the closer he gets to his high. His knuckles, despite his pale skin, turn a ghostly white as they dig into your flesh, slamming you back against him in an attempt to release.

He grunts as he finishes, painting your insides white. You can feel your walls heating up from his warmth. You wait for him to stop, but it feels like his flow is never-ending until he's finally pulling out.

You release a breath you hadn't noticed you had been holding. You felt relieved. Your pussy twitches around nothing as Oikawa's cum slowly starts to bead out of you. "Atta girl."

He walks around to your head. "I think you're finally ready." And as if on cue, you hear footsteps inching closer and closer. It's too late, you were bound up with not even a limb to hold you up. You didn't even want to lift your head to see who would round the corner because deep down, your heart already knew.

The voice gets louder and louder until you can see brown shoes from your vision. You knew those shoes from anywhere. "Oikawa, what's going on that you needed me to come so urgently?" But the question is soon answered as the man finds out just the reason.

"Want to tell him, Y/N?" Oikawa smiles, looking pitifully down at you while you refuse to even look up.

But before you can even respond, Ushijima speaks up. "I didn't ask her. I asked you, Oikawa."

Oikawa merely shrugs. Ushijima wasn't someone he feared. The man didn't intimidate him despite how big he had gotten over the years. Not much scared him anyways.

"Our precious little Y/N here has a bit of a crush on you and I... graciously offered to help 'prepare' her."

With the little consciousness that you have left, your cheeks flare up at the sound of Oikawa's words. Admittedly, it was better that Oikawa said it than yourself, but this was not how you imagined your romantic confession would be like.

As Oikawa speaks, you can feel Ushijima's stare linger on you. You'd kill to know what was on his mind. Your first thought is disgust or maybe even disappointed. Silence lingers in the air for a bit until those same cold footsteps you heard earlier get closer and closer to your dangling body.

"Don't speak unless I tell you to do so," he says, standing at your head. Shamefully, you nod your head.

He places his palm atop of your crown- it's warm. You're tempted to nuzzle against his comfort but you don't think it's right, especially when you were tied up like this. Instead, you keep still, letting his hand move gently around your head and thankfully you chose the right move.

His hand travels to your cheek and then cups your neck softly as he crouches to your level. "You trusted this fool?" You knew better than to trust Oikawa but the possibility of having Ushijima's heart was too thrilling to turn down. Ushijima stands up, letting his pointer finger drag past your collarbone and shoulders. "And now he has you tied up like a helpless pig. What other unspeakable things did you let him do to you?"