oikawa & ushijima ~ crushing

Start from the beginning

He awaits you on the other side of the room, holding the accessories to your almost perfect outfit. You start to make your way over, but Oikawa stops you. "Crawl."

You look up at him in confusion- the first time you had made eye contact since you walked through the door. "You heard me, I said crawl. What's the use of practicing if you don't do anything that I say?"

Reluctantly, you lower yourself to the ground. First a knee, then a hand, and then the other knee before you're finally on all fours with your head hanging low. You couldn't even bare to see what type of expression Oikawa is making and you even cursed at yourself for trying to imagine just what would Ushijima look like if he ever saw you on your hands and knees like this.

Shamefully, you crawl over to the chair that Oikawa was happily perked on. You couldn't bare to look at him again. The walk seems agonizing as the carpet starts to make impressions into your knees. You only hope that you don't look as embarrassing as you feel. But you just had to remind yourself it was all for Ushijima.

"That's a good girl," Oikawa says to you when you've finally made it across the room. You feel some of your hair sway with Oikawa's hand moving closer, and then a click. You look upwards to find a leash that attaches itself to your collar. And the man on the other end? Oikawa.

But Oikawa wasn't done just then. In his other hand, he waves a tail. Small and black, almost bunny like. You painfully swallow while he fiddles with the toy in hand.

Your knuckles are ghostly white. Even so, you couldn't relax your clenched fist despite your nails almost drawing blood. It was such a beautiful day too. The sun was out, the weather was warm, it was the kind of day that begged people to take a walk in the park and so you and Oikawa decided to answer that calling.

"Oikawa ..." you pant, clutching your long dress as your feet stutter against the sidewalk. "I think I'm gonna faint."

Slyly, he lightly slaps your ass which was his form of encouragement. "Stand up straight. Ushijima likes well-behaved girls. And someone's gonna find out if you keep stopping like that."

And as if on cue, a stranger rounds the corner. Feat strikes your body which causes your spine to snap right back into place.

Oikawa sneers while admiring your determination. You sure had to have a whole shit ton of feelings for the blondie if it meant you'd go through this.

Your legs shake in fear or perhaps it was the overstimulation. Either way, you confidence was fading. You wondered if anyone would be able to hear the toy stuffed inside of you if it was really quiet enough or even if anyone could see the outlines of the clamps that kept your nipples perky.

You attempt to put on a brave face as the stranger approaches the two of you but effort can only go far. Not to mention, Oikawa had a menacing personality. He'd stop at nothing to torture someone for his own pleasure and you were no different.

As the stranger passes, the vibrations in your suddenly grow stronger. If the sound you had made did not catch unwanted attention, the fact that you trip over your own feet definitely did. Luckily (if you could even call it luck), Oikawa catches you before you make it too far down. "Woah, I think she had a few too many tonight if you know what I mean," he laughs, which the stranger kindly agrees before hurrying off.

"Screw you," you mutter underneath your breath. Oikawa flashes you a cocky smile, pulling down his sunglasses in the slightest to where you get the smallest glimpse of the prettiest blue you have ever seen.

"Next time."

Oikawa thrusts are sharp and relentless. With all limbs bound up, there's nothing that stops Oikawa from having his way with you. Oikawa grabs you by the waist, slamming you down and against his dick in one swift manner. It leaves your mouth gaping.