ALEXIE

I am at a haunted warehouse I just shot a guy involved in killing My moonlight. I am slowly destroying the whole gang in this year . That's why I ghosted the whole world just for revenge for my Silvia .

It's been few weeks after she took over the mafia . I am sure my moonlight will be the best sexy Mafia lady .

I open my wallet and kiss her photo then put it back in my pocket and blow a ciggerate and start smoking.

Suddenly I hear a door creak and in a snap of seconds a gun is pointed at me.

"Alexie Sokolov"

" Moonlight here to shoot me? By the way congratulations for taking over--

"Shut up-- wait a second you called me what ? Moonlight?"

"I was your past stalker moonlight"

"The audacity!! Sokolov I will kill you! You made me feel so weak!!"

No moonlight I made you strong. Stop lying to yourself"

"You shot me bastard!"

"Love stop pretending like i shot you . You are doing all this for mafia

Shoot me Silvia"

I could feel her hands trembling. I turned around and held the hand she had gun on .

"I will take every bullet for you my moonlight "

Alexie you----...

Shoot

I....

I can't

Moonlight you have to do it for the mafia

Her lips trembled . God she's so fucking beautiful. I push to the nearest wall and crash my lips to her . I kiss her like some hungry animal . I felt like I was in heaven. I kiss her so roughly . I starved for her this long time I can't wait to make her mine FUCK IT SHE IS MINE . MINE ALONE!

"Moonlight you taste so fucking good mhmm"