Chapter 11 [date with toby]

You are walking home from school. You do all the usual stuff you'd do after school. Taking your uniform off [etc.] After you do all that you hear your bedroom window open. You ran up too the window and saw toby! Which made you very happy. "Hello toby!" You say as you hug him. "H-Hello." Toby says. "I just came over too ask you something." Toby says. You pull away from him. "Sure!" "What is it?" You say. "Uh, would you like too go out w-with me?" Toby says. You can see him blushing under his mouthguard. Which makes you giggle a bit. "Sure!<3" You say. "O-okay." "I w-will pick y-you up later tonight p-pretty." Toby says as he jumps out the window going back to the mansion. You go to your closet and pick out something to wear. You picked out a pair of jeans and f/c T-shirt. *TIME SKIP TO A FEW HOURS LATER* You are sitting on your bed waiting to hear the best noise ever. Your window opening. Which you do hear your window opening. You run over to see who it is. Which, you already know. "H-hello pretty." Toby says. "Hello!!" You say hugging toby. "C-Come on pretty." Toby says. You let go of toby and follow him out of the window. Once you and toby are outside you realize how cold it is. But you don't say anything. Once you and toby get to your destination he asks: "P-Pretty are you cold?" Toby asked. "Uh.." "Yes." The cold made you stutter a bit. "Here." Toby says as he pulls his hoodie off of his torso. And hands it too you. "Oh." "Thank you!" You say taking tobys hoodie from his hand and putting it on you. "This is a cool treehouse." You say to toby. "T-Thanks." Toby says moving closer to you. Which makes you blush. "You look so cute in my h-hoodie y/n." Toby says he is blushing. "Tobyyy!" You say. You hide your face. "Well its true." "Y-Your one of the prettiest girls I have ever met." Toby says. "Your so pretty." Toby says. "I need to shut you the fuck up." You say. "A-And how w-will you do that?" Toby says with a smirk on his face. You lean in closer to toby and you press your lips against his. 

The end. 

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR READING!!! IT MEANS SO MUCH!

THIS BOOK TOOK A MONTH TO WRITE!💀 

SO I REALLY DO THANK YOU!~

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!