Chapter 9 [A WHOLE BUNCH OF SHIT]

After you saw the figure in the woods you just ignored it and went back inside of the mansion. When you went back inside the first thing you saw was hoodie. "Can I speak to you?.." Hoodie asked.  "Sure!" You say. "Alright, for starters you are a uhm proxy." Hoodie said. "Whats that?" You ask confused. "Ask Slenderman." Hoodie says. So you walk past masky and go upstairs to Slenderman's office again. *Knock knock* You knock on the door. "Come in." You hear Slenderman's creepy voice say. When you walk in toby is not in there anymore. "H-Hello." You say. "Hoodie told me to come up to ask what a proxy was." You say. "Well." "A proxy is when you are a servant to me or Zalgo." Slenderman says. "Oh." You say. "Im going too find toby." You say still full of questions. "Tobyyy?" "Where are youu?" You say as you walk in the hallway to find toby. "Y-Yes pretty?" Toby says. He is right behind you. "Oh hello toby!" You say. "Hello pretty." "Its nice too see you." Toby says. "Uh do you know what a proxy is?" You ask. "Oh I thought Slenderman told you?.." Toby said. "yeah he explained it too me I'm just a bit confused." You say. "O-Oh, Well being a proxy means you leave p-pictures in the trees, uhm creating or leaving evidence for Slenderman. And uh m-murdering other people for Slenderman." Toby said. The murdering part really shocked you. "M-Murder?" You say. "Yes." Toby said calmly. "W-What if I don't do the murder part?" You ask. "Well, a-apparently a fate worse than death awaits you if you disobey boss." Toby says. "And I'm assuming boss is Slenderman?" You ask. "Y-Yes h-he is lovely." Toby says. "Oh." You say. "Can we go downstairs?" You ask toby. "S-Sure darling." Toby says. You went quiet and your eyes started wandering. You were distracted. And you were snapped out of your daydream by toby picking you up bridal style. "TOBYYYYY!" You shout. Toby started laughing a bit. "C-Cutie." Toby says. When you and toby get downstairs the entire fucking house is down their. They all turn their heads around to see who came downstairs. They all saw toby carrying you bridal style. What was their reaction? Well.. "AWWWWWWWWWWW SO FUCKING CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" They all shouted. "G-Guys!!" Toby said putting you back down on your feet. *TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY CUZ IM A LAZY FUCK*