Chapter 10 [Proxy training]

You are asleep. In your bed, with toby. When you realize that its proxy training day. Masky told you this yesterday. Your eyes shoot open. But there is one teeny tiny "Issue." Toby is holding your waist pretty tightly. So you have to ask toby to let go of you so you can ACTUALLY MOVE. So you softly ask toby to let go of you so you can get ready. "Uhm toby do you think you can let go of me so I can get ready for proxy training today?" You ask. Toby responds in a sleepy voice. "N-No pretty 5 more minutes." Toby says as he pulls you in closer. "I know." "I want to cuddle with you too but I have too wake up." You say playing with Toby's hair. "Training cant wait cuddles cant y/n." Toby says. "Fine." You say as you lay on Toby's chest. "Much better." Toby says. *A FEW MINUTES LATER* You and toby wake up and get ready to go to the mansion. "G-Go find Masky pretty." "He will take you t-too training." Toby says. "Alright." You say walking around the mansion to find Masky. When you see him smoking while sitting on the couch. "uh Masky toby told me to look for you." You say. "Oh." "OHHH I forgot Slenderman told me I had to train you." Masky said putting his cigarette out. You and Masky walk into a room with a target board? And masky hands you a knife. "Try and throw the knife in the center of the target." Masky says pointing to the target. "Uhm okay!" You say as you grab the knife from masky's hand. You throw the knife and it lands on the blue part of the target. You do this for a while until you hit the black part. Which was the target. "Finally." "You took fucking forever." "Masky said. "I'm sorry my aim is so shitty." You say. "But no one really cared too help me." You say looking at masky. "What?" Masky says dumbfounded. "I'm gonna go find toby." You say walking away from masky.  "Tobyy?" "Where are you?" You say. "Y-You needed me pretty?" Toby says tapping you on the shoulder. "Oh there you are!" "Can you take me home please?" You ask. "S-Sure." Toby says. You and toby walk out of the mansion and toby walks you home. "W-Wait pretty." Toby says. Toby pulls you close to him. And kisses you. Which makes you blush a bit. But before you could say anything toby runs off back into the mansion. Once you walk inside your house you try too make as little noise as possible to not get into trouble. But luckily your dad is still at work. You slowly walk up to your room. Once you get into your room, you lay down on your bed and go to sleep. 

Thanks for reading this fucking far. You are slaying pookie.