Chapter 3~ [a errie morning.]

Its morning time now and you were laying with toby. "Toby wake the fuck up." X-virus was knocking on the door. "you never sleep this long." "Are you ok??" Now he was concerned for his best friend. When jeff came over with ben. "Dont worry, Hes just in their with y/n." Jeff said. "Ohh ok" x-virus said. "STOP FUCKING EACH OTHER Y/N AND TOBY!!~" Ben teased. Which woke toby up. "BEN S-SHUT UP!!" Toby yelled which woke you up. "n-no go back t-to sleep, sorry for y-yelling." toby said to you. "hmph ok.." as you layed back on tobys chest. "Im going down stairs now y/n." "But you can stay here if you want." Toby said slowly getting up from his bed.  *TOBYS POV* "Ok time to be made fun of great. I thought. "Hey tobyyy~~~" ben said to me as soon as i opened the door. "W-what do you w-want blind bitch." "Why so mad?" Ben said. "I k-know what youre about to say." I said shoving past ben. "What am I about to say then?!" Ben yelled as he ran up to me. "N-No go a-away." I said walking into the kitchen grabbing waffles. "Your no fun toby!" Ben said walking away. You woke up with messy asf h/c in your face and looked at your phone. *12 missed calls from "Dad<3"* The notifications shook you bolted awake and you quickly gathered all your stuff and ran out the door. "Y/n?" "Were you off to in such a rush?" Ben said. "Sorry gotta gooo!" And without a second thought you left the house. When you got home you saw your dad watching tv. "Heyy dad.." You say worried he was gonna ground you or some shit like that. "Y/n!" "Honey your safe!" Your dad said getting up to hug you. "Were were you?" Your dad asked. "I was at- my friend samanthas house!" You say. You did NOT want to disclose toby and the others to your dad. "Oh." "Alright!..Just glad to know your safe dear." Your dad said.