Chapter 5 [intruder?]

Now you were back at your new house sleeping when you heard a window open. It was your window. So your body went into fight or flight mode and you stood up..Only to be met with uh toby- "oh shit." "Hello toby!!" You say running up to hug him. "H-Hello pretty." Toby says. "What did you just call me??" You say slightly confused. "Im just saying t-the truth." Toby says. "Hehe" You giggle. "D-do you w-want to c-come back t-to the mansion?" "I can drop you back early in the morning." Toby asked. "Uhm- sure!" You say. "O-ok." "Come with me." Toby says reaching his hand out to you. So you take tobys hand [not in marrige] and go into the forest. Once you get to the mansion you see the others sitting on the couch. "O-oh sorry for not telling you." "The others w-wanted to watch a movie with popc-corn or s-something." Toby said. "Oh!" "That sounds  fun!!" You say as you run towards the couch. "Hi y/n!" They all say. "We were gonna watch a horror movie!" Jeff says. "Oh for fucksake." "I hate horror movies!" You say. "too bad scaredy at!!" Jeff said. "Fine!" You say going to sit on the couch. *A FEW MINUTES GO BY* "AHHHAHAHHHAHA" "WHAT THE FUCK GUYS??" You yell hiding in the blankets and pillows. "You have been doing THAT FOR THE PAST FEW MINUTES." Jack said. "What can we do for you to stop doing that?" Ben said. "Well turning this off." "Or having a plush or someone to cuddle wit-" You say before nina stopped you mid fucking sentance. "TOBYYYYYYY!!!!!" Niana yelled out really loudly. A few minutes later toby came downstairs and had his hoodie in his hands. He was wearing a black shirt and sweatpants. "Y-You needed m-me?" Toby said. "Yeah, y/n keeps screaming, and she said she would want someone~~ to cuddle with herrr~~~" Ben said. "O-Oh! Uhm.." Toby blushed a bit. "You dont have to toby." "Im sure they are joking." You say. "I-I mean i-if you want me too--" Toby says. "UHM--" You really couldnt think of any words to say.  Of course you wanted toby to cuddle you. You loved cuddling him. But it was way too awkward saying that infront of everyone. "Y/n?" Toby was MUCH closer too you now. "Oh uhm yes t-toby?" You say. "Y?N YOUR SO FUCKING RED RIGHT NOW!!~" Jeff said. You covered your face to prevent toby seeing you all flustered and nervous cause of him. "J-Jeff leave h-her alone." Toby said. "Y/n are you alright?" Toby asked. "I-im fine." You say. "Alright pretty." Toby said, which made you blush even more. "I-Im gonna go upstairs now!" You say running away. Toby runs after you. "Okay lets continue watching." Nina says. *UPSTAIRS* "Hey y/n are you alright?" Toby said. "Yes im fine toby." You say.