ll ÇHÃPTÊR - 4 ll

Yn's pov

I wake up feeling cold cuz I don't know when but I slept on floor . My body was aching very badly . With the support of bed i stand up and went to bathroom . After i finished my morning routine I wore this

I don't want to go outside the room so I sat at the balcony and looking outside the view is so beautiful I felt peace

I don't want to go outside the room so I sat at the balcony and looking outside the view is so beautiful I felt peace .

I didn't want to apply ointment on the brusies and i can't do it also

I didn't want to apply ointment on the brusies and i can't do it also . Someone came and knocked the door.

Maid - miss yn please eat your breakfast .

Yn - I don't want to eat anything so please leave .

Maid - but miss..

Yn - I said no please go .

After that the maid left .

Author's pov

Days skip like this but yn didn't show up outside her room she always say no to maids when they go with the food tray .

Jin pov

I'm feeling really guilty for yn now I'm going to her room to talk to her . I knocked on her door but no response . So I opened the door and saw yn sitting like curving into a ball her body looks so pale she looks so weak . So I went towards her and sit beside her .

Jin - princess look I'm sorry for their behaviour actually it's connected to all of our past and Jungkook's past most so he get angry but please forgive us i know it's not your fault we should inform you before.

But yn didn't show any emotion she just sitting silent with no emotion . I saw the brusies on her body it's not healed . So I bought a first-aid kit but she shook her head and told me to leave with her action . I miss you hear her voice, her giggles , her chuckle, her laugh I need to tell others about this .

Jin pov end

BTS pov x Jin and hobi

We didn't saw yn from a week after that incident we felt guilty for our behaviour we need to apologise her .

BTS pov x Jin and hobi end

Author's pov

Now everyone is sitting at the living room. Then Jin said. Hobi also came back from mission.

Jin - guys let's go and apologise her .

BTS x Jin - are you sure hyung .

Jin - yes its our fault we didn't inform her before.

All x Jin - ok hyung let's go

They went towards yn's room . Kookie knocked the door but as  always no response. So they entered inside and saw ........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn laying there lifelessly . They ran to her . Jimin saw the bottles of high dose of sleeping pills . There is atleast 5 empty  bottles of sleeping pills but only Jimin noticed the bottles then Jin touched her forehead it's totally cold . They all panicked . Again Jimin called them

Jimin - guys look ( panick )

Hobi - Joon call the doctor .

Joon - yes hobi . ( panick )

Jungkook picked her up and lay her in the bed And coverd her with the blankets then started to rub her palm with his hands . So she can get some warmth .

Jin - tae come with me let's prepare some food and healthy juice for her fast let's go .

Tae - yes hyung .

After some time the doctor came .

Doctor - mr Jeon there is so many bruises on her body I applied ointment on them but be careful and she takes high dose of sleeping pills if she continusly take them then it'll be a big problem for her and it's very critical . She didn't ate anything from a week her body is totally weak . So please take good care of her and give proper meals , rest and these medicines to her .

Jungkook - thank you Mrs Han I'll take care of it . Joon hyung please escort the doctor .

Joon - yes please mrs han let's go .

Hobi and Suga went to brought medicine for her . Jin and tae preparing food for her . Jungkook sat beside her and caressing her hair gently .

Jk - sorry sweetheart i hurt you I'm angry that time so I couldn't control my self but from now on I'll take good care of you . ( peck her forehead )

After sometimes tae and jin hyung came with food .

Jin - it's time to wake her up. Princess wakeup.. ( softly )

Yn opened her eyes slowly to saw they all standing rounding her . She didn't show any emotion to them .

BTS - look yniee we are sorry it's our fault please forgive us and don't give us this silent treatment please we are sorry. We'll do anything you say . And why you take those High dose sleeping pills.

After some minutes yn said

Yn - ok i forgave you guys . But you need to take me to amusement park after that movie theater then ice cream shop also shopping. And I take the pills cuz of you guys blamed me . ( angry Pout )

Bts look at each other and smiled seeing her cuteness.

BTS - hm ok promise we'll take you and ok it's our fault but if you do anything else then we'll kill you with our own hands . ( chuckle )

Jin - ok now eat your food after that you need to eat medicine also No tantrums ok . ( strict )

Yn - okiee jinnie oppa ( pout )

Jungkook took the tray of food and started to feed yn but he noticed yn is scared of him .

Jungkook - bunny listen I'm sorry for my behaviour it's triggered my past so I couldn't control myself . Forgive me I love you .

Yn - umm ok .

Author's pov

So cupcakes hope u like this chapter see you in the next chapter and don't forget to click on the stars ⭐⭐⭐

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆