"Yeah like you we know that it's been really hard for you after your mommy and daddy were killed by your mommy's ex-boyfriend and that you've been suffering after that." said Toru sympathetically.

"Yeah so we think that you and alot of the others here deserve to be adopted more then us." Kyoka said kindly.

The other sixteen kids smiled kindly and nodded as Dark Shadow nodded cutely which made her and the other kids smile. The group of 19 kids were always so kind and supportive when it came to the other kids in the orphanage and they always helped them out whenever they had nightmares, needed a hug or if they just needed somebody to talk to. This is why everybody in the orphanage liked them.

"Oh guys don't be so modest you deserve to be adopted to." a teenaged girl said kindly as she got up from her chair where she was reading her book and crouched down to their level.

"But we know that alot of other orphans have suffered more then we have and we just think that they deserve to be adopted more then us." said Momo.

"Yeah and we know that they were sad so we're glad that they're not really gonna feel that way anymore." Hanta said.

"We just think that's the manly way to look at it." said Ejiro proudly.

"And besides like we said we have everybody here and each other!!!!!!!" Mina exclaimed cheerfully.

"Yeah so we're not sad about it when we don't get adopted." said Yuga.

The teenaged girl and the other kids smiled at the group as the 19 kids kept coloring. About an hour later Imelda and Analia came into the room where they all were and smiled.

"Silencio." Imelda said as she clapped her hands.

But the orphans didn't hear her as they were still talking to each other and distracted.

"Silencio." said Analia a bit louder then her sister as she clapped.

But again nothing as the two sisters started to get a little bit annoyed.

"SILENCIO!!!!!!" Imelda and Alania yelled as they clapped even louder.

This got the kids attention and got them all to be quiet and look at them as Imelda and Alania smiled kindly at them.

"We're pleased to announce that the couple is on their way." said Imelda.

"So please all of you get ready and head downstairs." Alania said.

This made the orphans including the 19 friends smiled excitedly and immediately run off which made Imelda and Alania smile, close their eyes and shake their heads in amusement. Imelda, Alania and the teenagers (as soon as they got themselves ready) helped the younger kids that needed help ready and they were all downstairs as soon as the couple arrived. It was two males who lived in Tokyo who were looking for a child or children to adopt. While getting to know the kids everyone could tell that they were gonna be great dads. A couple minutes later they smiled at Imelda and Alania.

"Ok we made our decision." said one of the dads as his husband smiled and nodded.

"Fantastico now fallow us and we'll start with the adoption papers!!!!!!" Imelda exclaimed cheerfully as she clasped her hands.

As the two new dads fallowed Imelda and Alania out the door the entire orphanage was excited about finding out who the orphan was gonna get adopted by them.

"I wonder who it's gonna be?" asked Koji.

"I don't Koji." Mezo answered.

"I'am so excited!!!!!!!" exclaimed Toru excitedly.