Idk what to name this 2

(Thingy)

Meanwhile, Lysandri walked through the bustling, damp streets of Coruscant. They hid their ship quite a few ways back, so they had a small trek ahead of them.

The night sky was clouded with a thin layer of mist and rain. They didn't mind. They were used to the weather.

They passed by a few cantinas, the muffled sounds of voices and music along with rays of disco lights snuck through the windows and doors.

They paused, their gaze fixed on the bright cantina. It was filled with drunk people laughing and dancing, and the sound of music grew louder. Lysandri wasn't too fond of clubs and parties. What was there to like? Annoyingly loud music and flashing lights, sweaty bodies constantly up in your space. Why would anyone want that?

They sighed and shook their head to themself, about to move on when a figure exited the bar, stumbling and nearly knocking into Lysandri.

Lysandri backed away, raising their brows.

The human woman had wavy blonde hair and brown eyes, and was wearing a short and form-fitting blue dress. She stared at Lysandri, and they tilted their head, wondering why this random girl was staring at them like this. Probably because she was blackout drunk, they assumed.

A tall, burly man came after her, and he roughly grabbed her arm. "C'mon, we're going home. Stop causing a scene." He spat, and Lysandri narrowed their eyes, studying him.

The woman didn't respond, and she looked back at Lysandri, her expression almost pleading.

"Hey, are you coming or not?" The man's voice was loud, and he tightened his grip on her.

She winced, her expression turning from fear and confusion to pure terror. Lysandri didn't know why, but they didn't like this guy. They were never one to judge based on looks, but this guy had something about him that rubbed them the wrong way. They watched him pull the woman along, and Lysandri was quick to follow behind.

"Excuse me," they called after the man, who turned back to look at them. "Do you know this woman?"

The man scoffed. "Of course. She's my girlfriend."

The woman slurred her words, making failed attempts of pulling her arm out of the man's grasp.

"Really?" They feigned a curious tone, stepping closer. "That's odd, because she seems like she doesn't want to go with you."

"Why don't you mind your own business?" He sneered, and the woman looked back at Lysandri, silently asking them not to leave.

The man turned to leave, and Lysandri pulled out their blaster, stunning him. He crumpled to the ground, and the woman stumbled, falling beside him. They approached her and offered their hand. "Are you okay?"

The woman nodded, looking up at them.

"Good. Let's get out of here." They took her hand and pulled her up. The woman clung to their arm, leaning on them for balance.

Two other big men exited the cantina, their eyes narrowing on Lysandri and the woman. "Hey, you."

Lysandri froze. This wasn't good.

They glanced over their shoulder, seeing the two men advancing towards them. "What did you do to our buddy?"

Lysandri faced them, keeping the woman behind them. They lifted their chin and stood their ground. "Your "buddy" just tried to take this girl against her will."

The men stopped and glanced at each other, then glared back at Lysandri. One of the guys cracked his knuckles.

Lysandri's gaze was sharp. "Don't make me use this." They drew their blaster once more.

"Oh, a tough guy, huh?" The man laughed, and the other one moved forward.

"I will kill you," Lysandri warned, their tone low and serious.

One of the men rushed forward. They shot him in the chest while the other pounced and tried throwing a punch. They swiftly ducked, sweeping the man off his feet. He growled in frustration and grabbed them by the ankle, pulling them down with him. The woman shrieked, backing away in fear.

Lysandri kicked the man's side and aimed their blaster at him. He knocked it out of their hand and pinned them down, then raised his hand to strike when a scorching, blue blade impaled him from behind.

Lysandri pushed him off them, and he fell limp to the ground, revealing a cloaked figure with a lightsaber. Their eyes widened and the figure removed their hood.

Lysandri let out a sigh of relief. "Sera," they breathed, their face lighting up.

Sera deactivated his saber, clipping it to his belt. "I thought I'd told you all to stay out of trouble." He extended his hand out to Lysandri.

They took his hand and got to their feet, dusting themself off. "Well, it wasn't of my own accord."

"Oh, I'm sure." Sera said, raising his brow. He noticed the woman and she warily stared at him.

"Those guys were giving her trouble, so I stepped in." Lysandri explained, gesturing towards her.

Sera nodded and approached her. "Are you alright, Ma'am?"

The woman blinked. She was very intoxicated.

"Ma'am?"

"Mm," the woman nodded.

"We're going to take you somewhere safe, alright?"

"Mhm," she nodded again.

"My ship is not too far. I was heading over there before I ran into her." Lysandri picked up their blaster, putting it back in their holster.

"Right," Sera nodded. "Let's go, then."

They made their way to the ship, Lysandri leading the way while Sera helped the woman walk. He had to half-carry her, and they reached the ship in a matter of minutes.

Lysandri helped her to a cot to sleep in after giving her a glass of water. They gave her a blanket and she fell asleep not long after.

They made their way to the cockpit where Sera was waiting, arms crossed and leaning against a wall.

"Thanks for the help," they said.

Sera gave a nod. "You seemed like you were struggling."

"It's been awhile since I've had a good fight."

Sera's lips slightly quirked up into a smile. Lysandri never got him to laugh, but that was the closest thing to it.

"Where's Gia?" They asked.

"We ran into some problems and decided to split up. I told Gia to go on without me and meet back at the ship." Sera explained.

Lysandri nodded, crossing their arms. They didn't ask any further questions, figuring that Sera was probably tired by the dark bags around his eyes. Then again, they'd never seen Sera without them.

"Do you need anything?" They asked.

"No, thank you." Sera shook his head.

Lysandri nodded, eyeing him for a moment. Sera tilted his head and they looked away, clearing their throat. "There's another room for you to sleep in, and a change of clothes."

Sera nodded, exhausted. He'd been working nonstop and hadn't gotten a chance to rest.

"Right, goodnight." Lysandri pressed a few buttons on the panel and sped off.

They went back to check on the woman, and she was sleeping soundly, snoring softly. They left some clothes on the nightstand for when she woke up and went to their room, settling in for the night.