Candy(velvet)

{A/N yes the title is refrenced to candy by doja cat i've been listening to it non-stop and it's giving GAY so...and smut warning bc i don't feel like traumatizing people sooo yea}

    she just like candy she's so sweet but you know it ain't real cherry.

-Doja Cat

You were in the uber Veneer wasn't there cause he had some "important" business to take care of, so yes you were left with a VERY drunk velvet and from being in the car for so long you ere only a little tipsy because most of the alcohol wore off. You FINALLY arrived at the mansion and got out of the car holding velvets hand as she dragged you inside up to her bedroom which the smell of cherry (wink wink) whacks you in the face which distracted you so much you didn't realize till later you were pinned...up against the wall. She kissed you and kissed you rough, so you kissed back eventually her hands started wandering your body feeling every inch and every curve (i almost said crevice) eventually meeting your hands intertwining your fingers with hers.

 After a while of the kissing she picks you up carrying you to her bed softly laying down while still kissing you, eventually leading to your neck, your collar bones, your chest, your stomach, and eventually to your thighs. Her kissing all over you made tingles go up your spine when she eventually said "Can i?" you just nodded in responce "Use your words star" you were offly shy but you knew she wouldn't do anything more unless you gave her a verbal answer "yes" you said softly but loud enough to where she heard you "good star" (i'm so cringe and i'm very sorry)

She finally took your underwear off revealing your soaking BaDuSsY (I can ' t) "damn, wet for me already" at that snarky comment you just rolled your eyes playfully which she giggled at. Going down to your soaking BaDuSsY, she slightly looks up at you raising an eyebrow like she was asking for permission which you just nodded and she started eating you out.(again i'm so so very sorry)

There were so many waves of pleasure going through your body you couldn ' t  even think at this point, from moaning so much to arching your back and grabbing at the sheets "mmmm, fuck velvet~" and she stopped and giggled "yes, star?" she questioned smiling "i'm close..." you were looking to the side when you herd her make clicking sounds with her mouth and then felt to finger slide into you fast but softly so it wouldn't hurt. Eventually you felt her start thrusting them inside of you "oh fuck, faster please~" (please omg i'm so cringe i'm sorrryyyy)

"your wish is my demand" she said as she added a third finger and started thrusting them into you harder and faster stopping sometime to let you breath or just because she liked teasing you. When you felt a knot in your stomach you knew you were about to be at your climax but decided not to tell her for she might stop to tease you but by the look on your face she knew you were about to cum so with every thrust she bent her fingers hitting your G spot perfectly "you almost there star?" she asked wonderingly(? is that a word) "yes, please let me finish" to this she just nodded as she added a couple more good thrusts as you came she gently took her fingers out that were covered in cum and licked them off.

"you know you taste like candy." then she kissed you for awhile then pulled away "lets get you cleaned up, hm?" you just nodded and with that she took you too the bathroom to get cleaned up and the rest of you guys cuddled and watched movies while eating snacks.

--------------------------------

hello you power-bottoms how ya doin please don't take that offensive i'm sorry for this cringe ass shit ass chapter though i think all you les-beans will like it so :) {679 words}