The Nightmare (comfort)

¨I don't know why they would call such beauty bad luck¨                                                                                 -Flowers (aka ME)

you woke up from that horrible nightmare slightly crying, but shaky. You stood up your legs were also very shaky and at this point you were at your breaking point you started crying hysterically (i had to search how to spell this.) but you kinda felt like you were having a panic attack because you couldn't breathe. You were somewhat limping but running down the hallway like you were running from something until you fell on your knees scraping them and getting rug burn, the twins heard the chaos in the hallway but once they heard you fall they immediately were concerned and ran out into the hallway to find you on the floor.(yes they were still up they were playing video games in the game room/chill room) they rushed to your side immediately you were trying to mouth out words but you couldn't. venner just hugged you rubbing your back trying his best to comfort you, velvet in front of you wiping your tears away from your face. ¨ hey, shhh it's ok.¨ you were still crying really badly kind of scared of them ¨no, no, no, please.¨ that's when velvet took your hands and said, ¨hey, look at me¨ she cups your face still holding one of your hands, ¨your here, i'm here, and veneer's here your ok nobody's gonna hurt you.¨ you calmed down a bit leaning into her hand when veneer picked you up and took you to the chill room, Laying you down on velvets lap she plays with your hair you dosing off a couple minutes after.

----------------------------------------------------

Listen besties i know it's short i have no motivation AT ALL but i'm trying bear with me my skeleton besties byeeee love ya'll eat, stay healthy, and DRINK YOUR WATER.