A Little Touchy(veneer)

{a/n btw yes this has smut when i make spicy stuff it....it's pretty fucking spicy so prepare BUT, if you do not like smut please skip this chapter because i don't feel like traumatizing people but ya lez go}

---------------------------------------------

While you were in the car a little more sober you felt a hand on both thighs. you looked to your left and saw velvet looking out the window with her left hand holding her chin and her right hand on your thigh. you looked to your left veneer doing the same thing when all of a sudden she got a call from corporate/V&V saying that she needed to come to work at that moment "ahhhh, fuuuuckkk" she said annoyed then you felt veneers hand squeeze your right thigh telling he was exited because he had a big ol' smile on his face. The driver eventually dropped you and veneer off at his mansion. Heading inside you were quickly pinned to a wall by a certain someone. He just looked at you for a good 5 minutes before you spoke up "hey, u-um veneer what are you-" you were rudely but sweetly interrupted by him attacking you with kisses. (it's so cringe i'm so sorrryyyy) you were lightly moaning into the kisses very rarely pulling away for air. While he was kissing you at somepoint he lightly but pinches you just hard enough for you to gasp and him to get his tounge inside your mouth.(omg i'm gonna cry that was lokey so weird to type)He eventually moves down to your neck, while you breath out airy(?) moans. He lifts one of your thighs to his side so he can press into you more. He's sucking,biting, and licking your neck leaving noticeable hicky's. He grabs your other thigh placing it at his side lifting you up still kissing your neck. He takes you to his bedroom laying you down on his bed. He kisses down from your neck to your stomach from your stomach to your thighs kissing all over them leaving hickey's on your inner and outer thighs stopping at your BaDuSsY looking up at you for permission. You nod giving him permission, and as soon as you did he yanked off your underwear and started eating you out.(hehehe i really hope this is entertaining for ya'll) you were a moaning mess, "yea, you like that don't you princess" he stuck in two fingers immediately sending waves of pleasure up your body causing you to grab the sheets while he was thrusting his fingers in and out of you getting faster as each second went by, "ah, f-fuck yes please go faster...." at this point you were panting "as you wish." he said this adding a third finger going faster making you squirt (O.M.G i'm gonna cry)You were panting harder when he started kissing you while thrusting his fingers inside of you bending his finger with every thrust hitting your G spot perfectly every time. "V-ven i'm gonna" you could  barely speak but saying this in between kisses, "go ahead princess" when you finally came he took his finger out of you licked all the cum off of them then ate all the cum coming from your BaDuSsY. Going back up and kissing you once more he starts to take your dress off and your bra, removing his clothes aswell leaving him in his boxers, "ready, for round 2?" he said with amusement "round 2..yea...yea i ' m ready¨ (ok so tell me y earned it started playing after i finished that scentence) He took his boxers off revealing his....Ginormous meat stick(i had no other idea) and shoving it inside your wet BaDuSsY thrusting in and out slowly being sure to not hurt you but picking up the pace when he stretched you out enough grunting in between some thrusts, trying not to be to loud incase velvet came home early,meanwhile you were a moaning mess again wrapping your legs around his legs while holding onto his back slightly scratching it "i'm close ven" he looked down at you and said "me too princess, me too" he gave a couple more good thrusts and you both eventually came at the same time. Once you guys cleaned up and shit you layed down watched some movies with some snacks while cuddling.

----------------------------------

dayum that was a pain in the ass to write which i think i did pretty good this time lemme know if u like it next one will be the same thing except it will be velvet because i gotta give the gays some entertainment (shout out to the les-beans) byeeeeee! 771 words!