Elegant

EL - E- Gant                                           

  graceful and stylish in appealing way.

Elegance is the only beauty that doesn't fade away

(A/n~ really quick this is my first fanfic so my deep apologies if this isn't good)

Y/n's P.O.V

I've been a ring dancer for about 4 years i started on my 18th Birthday- RINGGG RINGGG RINGGG "ugh, I'm up" I shut my alarm clock off and rub the tiredness from my eyes I had to get up early because i was performing at a convention. I got up, got in the shower got out wrapped a towel around me and walked into my bedroom and picked out the dress i was gonna wear.

(I know the pic is small bare with me :3) i put the dress on and did my hair and make up i didn't have to bring my ring because they have one there for me so i put my shoes on grabbed my keys and purse and headed out the door. I got to the convention and went in through the back door set my stuff down in my locker including my shoes and went to find where the ring was and started warming up.

>>>TIMESKIP (brought to you by my lazy-ness)<<<

There was a lot of people coming in at once after they opened  i was doing tricks for others i landed bowed and caught my eyes on these twins one male one female they looked  rich though before i locked eye contact with them i noticed that they were staring at me before i fully caught them. We were intensely staring at each other when one of  the staff came over and snapped me out of my trance. ¨ hey, y/n earth to y/nnnn¨ they snapped their fingers in front of my eyes and i realized that i was back  ¨ huh, oh hey yea sorry.¨ i said back to them before they spoke again ¨you ok, you seemed kinda out of it?¨ they asked in which i replied ¨yea, i'm good just spacing out! ¨ i said with a smile  got back on the ring and started doing tricks, bends, falls, etc. I was about to do a twist on the ring when the string snapped  and the ring fell  on top of me (little info you can raise and lift the string because it's electrical  and the string lifts the ring) when the next thing i saw was all black.

                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey loves i know it's short but i'm getting really tired next chapter  will probably be uploaded tommorrow!  <3