Reaction to Ayanokouji goes back in time

Start from the beginning

Ike: What how is that possible 

Hondo: Wait that means he went back in time 

Shinohara: He can tell us about the s-sysytem 

Mori: Then we can keep our class points 

" Is that even possible " 

" So superpowers do exist " 

" Yeah but only for main characters " 

It was the same as earlier, it seemed that this was after the office lady gave her seat to the old woman. I didn't look at Horikita since I didn't want to deal with the same thing as the first time.

Horikita: I don't want to deal with that too 

The bus came to a stop so I walked outside.

It was the same as earlier.

Since this card was supposed to be used for someone who wanted to get another chance at getting into class A. It seems to make someone go back in time.

I could use this to make some people stronger than they were in my timeline to make the classes equal. The timeline would be different than ours since if I decided to stand out then Ryuuen wouldn't get his drive to defeat me then he would lose the main force of Class C. If I were to get close to Ichinose since the start then what would happen?

Ichinose: He will be closer to me? 

Izhizaki: Yeah losing Ryuuen would be a huge lose 

Hiyori: I agree 

Well, she wouldn't get as close to me as stupid as it sounds but the only reason she listened to me so much was because she couldn't spend as much time with me as she wanted.

I should stop talking to myself now.

The best thing for now would be to keep it as close as the original but I didn't talk to Horikita so it's bound to change a lot.

Ryuuen: You  are still talking 

Making Horikita to the same extent I made her in my timeline would be hard and may take even longer with me not talking to her though it may be the opposite as I wouldn't have made myself sound like an idiot to her when we first talked.

Since my information wouldn't be fully accurate then I should make friends with people from other classes and make them better. This would mean that if Horikita is better then the class would still equal out if she isn't as good since I would be more social then more people in our class would improve.

Manabu: That's true when someone changes something it will have unknown consequences

Nagumo: It would cause a butterfly effect no matter how small or big the change is  

I shouldn't think about the future my plans won't start till year two.

I walked forward ready for my second time at high school.

The ceremony was as boring as the first time but felt even worse.

Chairman: Sorry 

Ayanokouji: You shouldn't apologize 

" Yeah the entrance ceremony was so boring " 

" I fell asleep " 

" I just used my phone " 

I went towards the class and entered, some people looked at me but went back to talking with their friends or their phone.

" Hi there my name is Akito Miyake "