Ch. 2: A DaiKaiju Reunion!!

Start from the beginning

Jenna (Phone): sighed I heard everything, Warner Bros. Discovery shutting down Rooster Teeth for reasons. How the hell are they gonna finished RWBY, Red Vs. Blue or other shows now?

Kiryu: I don't know, those bastards are nothing but power-hungry, greedy, abusive cock-suckers. Hey, Jenna.

Jenna (Phone): Yeah.

Kiryu: Can you call Jack to check Danny he's alright.

Jenna (Phone): confused Jack?

Kiryu: Jack Black.....you know King Kong 2005, Goosebumps 2015, Kung Fu Panda, Super Mario Bros. Movie 2022, and other movies.

Jenna (Phone): Oh, I get it. But, I don't know his number.

Kiryu: I'll send you my text.

He looked through his dial number as he type it in his text to Jenna's phone, and he send it to her. Then she got her text as she answered back to him.

Jenna (Phone): Okay, thanks. I'll call him to check on Danny.

Kiryu: smiles Thanks, Jenny.

Jenna (Phone): Oh, stop it, Kiryu. You make me blush.

Kiryu: chuckles You girls always think I've made them blush.

Jenna (Phone): That's why they called you the Ladies' Man.

Kiryu: smirking Okay, then. Name all the actresses and YouTube Girls who thinks I'm flirting with them.

Jenna (Phone): Me, Joey King, Tara Strong, Becky G, Billie Ellish, Pokimane, and Liziedoodle.

Kiryu:........Point taken.

Jenna (Phone): You should know that we all want to fuck you, right? Because, we are getting horny about you.

Kiryu: Tch, I remember this line from Boo! A Madea Halloween.

Jenna (Phone): Don't you go Joe on me, Kiryu.

Kiryu: Joe accent This here, this ass. Do not enter, sign on the tattoo.

Jenna (Phone): I'll remember that, Kiryu Masterson.

Kiryu: You too, Jenna Ortega.

Jenna (Phone): I'll call you back when Jack found Danny.

Kiryu: Alright, bye.

He hung on her as he kept on driving to Rooster Teeth Studios, then he drove through the left where the Rooster Teeth is at, when the trios are following him and Kiryu parked at the parking lot as he turn off the engine as he got out of his vehicle while Virtorias, Trigger Happy and Tek-no parked in the alleyway to hid their motorcycles as they were spying on their father. They saw him walking inside of the building, and they sneaking fast as they hid behind the SUV.

Tek-no: Looks like father walked inside of the studios.

T. Happy: Let's go, check the place out.

Virtorias: Reminder, keep your cloaks on. Always make sure no humans in this real world know about our existence.

T. Happy: curious Why?

Tek-no: Because, we won't let the real world know about us or things will get out of hand. People think we are fake in this world, but now we are real. That's because we're just Kaiju Ocs, Virtorias is Godzilla's successor.