C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N

Comincia dall'inizio

In a minute I stopped and stared at what I Have just digged up. .
I froze after realizing what it really was.

It was a pair of Heir wings... Pair of Pure white wings with red at the ends of the feathers..

"What the.. Why are these wings burried.. Here.. "

I was confused before seeing the figure form itself in front of me smirking
"Oh Geno.. Do you really not remember the times?.. "

I stared at the figure silently before he stepped closer and I backed off holding the wings.

"Geno.. You don't even remember be do you?.. "

"W-who are you! Don't come closer! "

The figure only laughed before quickly using some type of strings to hold me still. It honestly hurt more then i though it would.

I whinced in pain as the figure got closer. Seeing a few errors flying across his body..

"Who are you..? "
"Someone you have known before.. All this happened. "

The figure pointed at me as I stared confused. He then took the wings which got me in panic
"Hey don't touch those! "
"Why? I was just going to return them to the rightful owner.. "

What?.. What rightful owner? .. Wait I'm a dummy of course the wings had an owner how else would they be cut off without belonging to someone..

While I was distracted the figure walked slowly behind me with his own wings being dragged on the ground while he tightly held the cut off wings in his arms.

I noticed him going behind me which got me surprised and a bit panicked
"H-hey! What are you doing! "

I looked over my shoulder staring at the figure who held the wings.. His expression changed as he smiled evily..

"A-answer me ! What are you planning!! "
"Nothing much.. Just planning to give back what belongs to someone.. "

Said the glitchy figure before slowly moving the wings closer to my back. I froze.. WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING??!

As I felt the wings being pushed against my back my magic suddenly sparked up as there was a bright light..
My magic helped the wings to get attached to my back while I whinced in pain I was experiencing from this magic fusion type of thing..

"Ah.. There we go.. Wasn't so bad was it? "

The figure then walked back in front of me smiling before leaning in front of my face holding my face straight..

"Now now.. Geno.. How about you let me in?. "

. . . .

Suddenly I shot up awake yelling out
"THE HEIR IS AFTER ME! "

I quickly noticed my surroundings as I was sitting on reaper's lap in his throne chair while the other rulers and servants were staring at me blankly and speechless.

Oh shit..

. . . .
/in the Meanwhile when Geno was asleep/

<Reaper's Pov>

I calmly woke up from my deep slumber , I will admit it was a nice and peaceful sleep.. Haven't got that in a while.

Then I quickly noticed the little hunter sleeping against my chest, snuggled up to me.
Oh how cute.. Seems like he's still dreaming. Maybe I should let him sleep some more.

There was a soft knock on the door as I looked up.
"Come in. "

The door opened slightly showing Husogi enter.