What Happened?

Tim's POV
I walked into the DA's office and saw Tamara and Chris.
Tim: Where is she? Is she ok?
Tam: I don't know, she's in the break room over there
Tamara pointed to a door and I walked over. When I tried to open it, it was locked.
Tim: Hey Lucy, it's me Tim. Can you open the door for me please?
I heard her sobs through the door and then beard the door unlock.
Lucy's POV
I heard a soft knock at the door. I thought it was Chris again but then I heard Tim's voice. It was more gentle this time and he asked me to open the door. I slowly got up and opened it then sat back down in the corner. I still couldn't breathe I felt like I was going to die.
Tim's POV
I opened the door slowly and saw her in the corner. I could hear her crying and rocky breathing. I felt so unbelievably bad and walked towards her slowly.
Tim: Hey Lucy it's me, you ok?
Lucy: I-I I c-c-can-n't b-br-ea-the
I sat down next to her and started to rub her back in hopes of her calming down
Tim: You know when I was in the military we saw a lot of scary things. Some times I had trouble breathing and learning how to talk about things. But there was one person I could trust and he taught me how to manage everything. You know one of the things he taught me?
Lucy: W-w-ha-t-t?
Tim: It was called box breathing. You breathe in for 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, breathe out for 4 seconds, and hold for 4 seconds. Then you repeat it. Why don't we try it together?
Lucy: o-o-k
Tim: Ok let's start, breathe in, 1234... ok now hold it 1234... ok now breathe out slowly 1234... ok hold again 1234...
Lucy: I-i ca-n-t i-it h-h-u-u rts
Tim: Ok let's try again
We did this for a while hoping it would help her. I continued to rub her back until i felt her breathing was better.
Tim: You ok now Luce?
Lucy: A-a-a l-l-i-t-tle
Tim: Ok do you think you could try to tell me what happened?
Lucy: Ok
She filled me in on what happened and I felt so bad for her.
Lucy's POV
I couldn't stop crying but at least I could breathe. I am so thankful Tim was able to help and that Tamara called him. I continued to keep my head buried in my knees because I didn't want anyone to see me looking like this.
Tim: Hey you ok?
Lucy: Yeah thanks you can go now.
Tim: It's ok, I talked to Grey and i'm not going until you are completely calmed down
Lucy: Wait are you still at work?
I looked up and saw Tim still in his uniform duty belt and all.
Tim: It doesn't matter, this is more important and like I said Grey gave me approval
Lucy: thanks Tim
Tim: Of Course
My hair was all over my face stuck to it because of my tears. Tim lifted his arm slowly pushing the hair out of the way. He then got up and grabbed a napkin and cleaned up my face.
Lucy: thanks
Tim: Are you sure you're ok now?
Lucy: Yeah ill see you at work tomorrow
I said while standing up
Tim: ok call me if you need anything and i mean anything at all
Lucy: Of course
I said that in a tone mocking what he said earlier
Tim: Oh so now we can joke?
He said in a happy tone. I just smiled at him and he gave me a hug. He left and looked at me before walking out of the room.

Authors note:
I tried to make this part longer but I hope you enjoyed! Please let me know any suggestions you have for the next part and how long I should make this story go on for!