" I can't wait to see what colours you chose" I smiled and our food came.

"It's a big surprise,I don't wanna spoil it by saying too much" Jakari laughed

"Enjoy your food" Devin smiled and he walked away. I admired my plate of pork ribs and sweet potato fries. Jakari got grilled crocodile meat with fried rice and a sweet and sour gravy. Isaiah had gotten a double cheese grilled burger with sweet potato fries cut into shark shapes.

"Be careful Isaiah, don't let the cheese drip on your shirt when eating " I smiled as I moved his chair closer to the table.

"Ok mama" Isaiah smiled as he ate the first half of his burger

"Do you wanna try some of my crocodile meat?" Jakari asked

"I'd love to" I smiled and he brought his fork towards my mouth and I took a bite.

"Do you like it?" Jakari laughed

"It tastes like chicken and it has a good smoky flavour to it" I smiled

"Why are you eating crocodiles?" Isaiah asked making us laugh

"Because they are nutritious and good for your health" Jakari laughed

"Really Jakari?" I laughed

The rest of dinner went really well and were back at Jakari's house. I put Isaiah to bed straight after he took his bath and I also took one myself the moment we got back. Jakari was in the shower ,I was wearing the lingerie that Miriam got for me a while back and it fit so well.

"I was thinking I give you a massage" Jakari smiled as he walked out of the bathroom ,once his eyes fell on me his smile turned into a big grin .

"What?" I laughed as I covered myself with the silk robe ,I had one.

"Why you covering yourself up " Jakari smiled as he walked up to me

"Because it was a surprise,now go dress up and let's go to bed,I'm really tired" I pouted

"Alright, give me 10 minutes" Jakari chuckled and he went into his walk in closet to get dressed.

I sat on the bed waiting for Jakari and I was low key scared about what was going to happen but whatever it was,I was going to risk it all tonight.

Jakari walked into the room in just grey sweatpants and no shirt ,he looked so so yummy , can this man just be all over me tonight please.