info

World-building notes!!!

Everyone in this book are wolves or wolf shifters. They have a wolf and a human form and can shift at any time. They're born in human forms with subgenders and can't shift until age 5. Wolves don't properly present until they're of age; that includes their ruts or heats and the development of their own scents.

Alpha

A sub-gender. Ability to impregnate other omegas and betas. Ability to command another sub-gender. Goes through ruts for their cycles. Forms a knot at the base of their cock, it locks inside the walls of an omega or beta's vagina to ensure a stronger chance of reproduction. Position in the pack to provide and protect.

Omega

A sub-gender. Ability to bear children by alphas, betas, and omegas. Goes through heats and produces slick. Has a uterus and a vagina that can withstand a knot. Position in the pack to love and comfort, bear children.

Beta

A sub-gender. Ability to impregnate other omegas and betas, can bear children by alphas, omegas, and betas. Goes through heats and ruts and can produce slick and form knots. Has a uterus and a vagina that can withstand an alpha's knot. Their pheromones are weaker compared to the other sub-genders along with their fertility. Position in the pack to mediate, give advice to the alphas and omegas.

Pack

A group of people formed by a bond, essentially a second family.

Positions: -

Pack Alpha

Leader of the pack, makes official pack decisions.

Head Alpha

An alpha in leadership, takes care of the pack in abstinence of the Pack Alpha.

Luna

Mate of the Pack Alpha, tends to the care of all packmates.

An omega who is the sole leader of a pack.

Head Omega

An omega in direct charge and care of all the members of the pack. Gives guidance to the Pack Alpha based on the conditions of the packmates.

Pack Beta

A beta in leadership, keeps the pack settled and mediated, and assists the Head Alpha when the Pack Alpha is away.

Presenting

A stage in a person's life where their sub-genders are revealed (essentially like a second puberty). Omegas tend to present earlier than other sub-genders, from ages 12-15. Alphas tend to present around 15-18. Due to their extra reproductive systems, betas tend to present much later, around 17-22.

Heats

A cycle of time where an omega or beta is at their highest hormonal cycle and fertility rate. Their bodies produce heavy aphrodisiac-like pheromones along with slick to lure in a mate with the intention of making a baby. Their sub-genders take complete control over their body causing them to be extremely vulnerable but they are still aware of what is happening around them. They range from 3 to 7 days.