"And don't think I don't know what's been going on in your and feya's mind" he said and left giving her the biggest shock of her life.

He knows

He's known since forever.

Ofcourse he knows how can she be so stupid to think she hid her feelings from him successfully.

Areum fell down on the floor and started sobbing bitterly knowing her love will forever be unrequited and in less than a month she will be forced to marry someone out of her will.

Her only fault in her life was to love someone so selflessly that she wanted to devote her entire life to him knowing she won't gain anything out of it.

------------------------------*------------------------------

It was currently 8a.m and areum was helping feya to get ready to go with jungkook to his office today.

S

he was combing her hairs while feya could clearly guess something was wrong with her.

She held her hand which was combing her hair and looked back at her

"What's wrong areum? You look like you just saw a ghost"

Areum looked at her eyes glistening desperately wanting to share her pain with her.

Feya did not fail to notice her change of emotions and caressed her hand worried for her.

At this caring gesture areum bursted out crying and spilled everything out of feya shocking her.

"Whattt??? He never fails to prove how cruel he can get.I will not let him do this to you. He already ruined my life I will not let him ruin yours" said feya and stood up to give her a comforting hug.

"Please feya stay out of this. You cannot afford to upset him. He will do something more worse to you. Think about yourself" areum said and pulled feya out of the hug putting some sense into her.

"Don't worry. I won't let that happen. I'll do something to get us both out of his grasp. You just have to help me in this" said feya hoping areum would agree with her.

"No feya. You don't know him. He's always a step ahead of everyone. You're not thinking straight. Stop thinking of ways to run from him it won't end well for you. As for me i will just accept what's in my fate" said areum perfectly aware of how powerful and cruel jungkook is.

Feya did not argue anymore with her and let her do her work but her mind was already brewing the taste of her freedom.

------------------------------*------------------------------

Feya was shocked.

After they had their breakfast which she was so relieved was vegan jungkook led her towards the helipad of the mansion.

There were 3 helipad and huge areas for landing of jets.

He even uses his chopper to go to his office she thought.

When she asked him about this he explained that the mansion is far away from the main city where the corporation is located and his time is more valuable than money so almost everytime whenever he goes to his office he travels in a chopper.

The top floor of the building has a helipad.

When they took off from the mansion feya was freaked out looking over the size of the mansion they live in.

It was even visible When they were 25000 feet up in the air all covered in forest and water bodies with different quarters all connected with each other.