"Shit, we need to move." She hurriedly urged the two to start moving, and her face has a look of panic. "If it's clogging up your mana dome, then we won't know where the others are. They might have run into the horde. We need to regroup and reevaluate the situation."

Katty and Denki paled at what Helga said. If that's the case, then they needed to regroup as fast as possible.

"I'm afraid we cannot let you do that." A voice made the three of them turn, Denki then clicked his tongue when multiple adventurers of Apollo familia revealed themselves, coming out of the woods with their weapons at the ready and a taunting smile plastered on their faces. At the lead stood a male blond elf, he was hiding his face with a red cloak and was wearing a green long-sleeved top. "We have explicit orders to stop the two of you from helping the rest of Heracles familia."

"Lissos," Helga snarled the name of the elf as she gripped her claymore tightly. 'How the hell did they find us so quickly?' she asked herself as she took her stance.

"Helga Bladswurth, the Valkyrie." Lissos gave Helga a curt nod, he then turned towards Denki and did the same. "Autumn blade, Makoto Denki. It is an honor and a privilege to face both of you on the battlefield. But unfortunately, I have my orders."

Lissos snapped his finger as more adventurers from Apollo familia emerged from the woods, but what came after them made the three of them pale.

*Roar!*

"You gotta be kidding me." Denki snarled as he instinctively took a step back. "A-Apollo familia doesn't have a tamer!"

Helga glared at the monsters while also moving a step back.

Katty gulped as her hands moved towards her daggers, her eyes roamed the area looking for a way out, no matter where she looked, a member of Apollo familia or a monster was standing. "Guys, they have us surrounded." She said nervously.

Monsters ranging from goblins, all the way to a forest troll began to appear, and by the looks of things, the monsters were with the Apollo familia.

Denki couldn't comprehend how this happened. He asked Froke for every bit of information she had on the Apollo familia, from how many members to the strength of each executive. Never was it mentioned that there was a tamer in the familia, and a strong one at that as they were even able to tame a forest troll.

A screech from above made the three of them look up and see a pair of firebirds flying directly above them.

'So that's how they were able to find us so quickly.' Helga put two and two together as she returned her look back to Lissos. "I got to say, you got us on the rope here. Who would have thought that there was a tamer in the Apollo familia." She glared at the elf and continued. "Especially since said tamer was not mentioned in the records. That's a crime you know? Possessing an unregistered adventurer."

A chuckle escaped Lissos's lips followed by the others. "While that is true, I'm afraid everyone in Apollo is a registered adventurer. You can check the guild after this is all over... If you live, that is."

'So they are aiming for the kill,' Denki thought to himself. "Don't make me laugh, there was no recorded tamer in Apollo Familia."

"Let me guess, you learned that from the trash," Garen, a level 2 member of Apollo Familia, laughed mockingly as his face morphed into an amused grin. "How would she know? The traitor left before Master Kuma joined the familia."

"Silence!" Lissos glared at Garen, looking at the man coldly, then turned back towards Denki and bowed respectfully. "I must apologize for the behavior of my comrades, but what he said is right; Master Kuma joined after the Gaé bulge took Froke away from the familia."