𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 - 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔢 ཐིཋྀ⋆

Ryan sat in front of me, blowing out circles of smoke from my joint

"Matteo is the same motherfucker like always."
I chuckled at his remark and looked at Grigori to his right who seemed to agree.

"I didn't expect something less from him, to be honest. How is Lara doing?"

"She looked upset because Teo is pretty overprotective and doesn't let her handle things on her own." I rolled my eyes and stood up, playing with the lighter in my hand.

"At this point, we should be used to his obsessions and how he doesn't hold back to get what he wants."
"Will she text you, Ryan?"
He thinned his lips and folded his hands in front of him.
"Maybe, maybe not. No clue. But don't worry, they will leave tomorrow after visiting the opera in Venice. I'll be there too. Guess with whom."

Grigori laughed and took another sip from his virgin mojito: "Is it going to be who I think it is going to be?"

Ryan hummed. "Leon Cafaro."
Grigori nearly spat his drink and put his hands behind his head, which was easy due to his light blond buzzcut.
"Damnnn, I haven't seen this boy in ages."

My head was already hurting from even remembering his loudness and jokes. "Don't remind me of him, I'm trying to get some sleep tonight," I added and Ryan threw in a new topic.
"Lara accused us, that we followed her into the woods. Bro, Grigo what have you done?"

Followed her into the woods? I squinted my eyes at Grigori, who was puzzled. "You did what?"
I got mad and nervous at the mention of her well-being.

"I didn't do anything! Why are you blaming me for something that is probably set up by Matteo?"

Wait, what if someone from our company secretly set something up? However, does this sound unlikely to me? I can think of someone else who would want to harm her to be fair, and if they decide to take action it might be the end of DAI and EF.

"Let's not blame Matteo for one second. Give me some time to figure it out."
Ryan stared the ground down. "I don't know who it was if not us or EF themselves. Anyways, Lara might text me because I promised to tell her something about Gabriel."

Grigori whistled at the mention of this name and took a cigar from my package. Can't these men bring their ones for one time in their life?

"Yeah, she will most definitely talk to you if you promised her that you knew Gabriel. That's going to be fun."

I snorted and expressed, that I'll go downstairs to my secretary.
"By the way, Boss?", Grigori questioned.
"Yes? I do have a name if you're not fond of that."

He showed his white teeth, which sandwiched the cigar between them.
"Can we book the same stripper from yesterday? She was kinda good."

"If that's your most important problem you can do that, I don't mind. As long as I don't need to pay and you save me a seat later."
He smirked.
"Kinda greedy for a billionaire like yourself."