But I do want her to fuck the shit out of me
last time fuck my head up.

KEN😘
Maybe.
Sent 5:56

I want her to fuck me senselessly, my thoughts have been all over the place since she gagged me up the last time but shit just has to be different this time for sure.. what if she's more aggressive. In the midst of me thinking about how many ways she could fuck me my phone started to ring, it was an incoming Facetime call

from her.

|| BIANKA POV ||

It seems my baby was scared to come over so I decided to Facetime her, i know she enjoyed that video I sent her earlier, but she left me on read for like 40 minutes. she answered the call immediately causing me to grin ear to ear, I haven't seen her since that night and I can tell she's been trying to avoid me.

Just need to turn her out a little & I'll do it all on this Facetime call.

"Yes Bianka," she said sounding annoyed.

"Hey baby, what you doin'?" I said smiling at the phone. 

"Um, nothing i was probably about to hop in the shower why wassup and could you stop calling me baby?" She said rolling her eyes at me.

"You gon let me see something?" I said ignoring her last statement.

"So you called to be nasty?"

"I'm just playing baby, damn it's a crime to play or something?"

"Anyways, how was your day?" Ken asked getting into her bed.

"It was coo' sexy how was yours?"

"Shit was lowkey boring, I ain't do nothing but sit in the crib." She said playing with her fingers.

"Baby?" I asked.

"What did I just say B?" She said getting annoyed again.

"So you don't be thinking about me?" I asked smiling knowing where I was going to take the conversation.

She looked away from the phone before finally answering my question.

What is she so shy about?

"Sometimes...why?"

"No reason..just wondering."

I just wanna see where yo head at baby don't worry.

"Kennedy," I said getting her attention from my tone of voice.