[Before You Read]

25TH MARCH 2024

Dear readers,

I started writing "The Supposed Terrorist" in May 2023 and it became my first completed, thoroughly thought-out and favorite work yet. Though, as I was writing some self indulgent fluff, I decided that the main story needed some refining. I was and am still satisfied with the storyline at large, but knowing what I know now and did not know an year back, I am pretty sure an editing to it is due and I can definitely do the story more justice. There is room for improvement in writing, phrases, and character interactions. The book will see a re-write in those aspects, in far-future.

With that being said, you can still completely enjoy the story and read this original draft while it's still published. Happy Reading.

UPDATE, 24TH APRIL 2024: THE FIRST DRAFT HAS BEEN UNPUBLISHED AND THE RE-WRITE IS NOW GOING TO BE UPLOADED.

I gave into my writing urge and the re-write is here sooner now. The story has gone through major changes and I will be posting the chapters regularly. So here is Rico's story, retold.

TRIGGER WARNING:

Mentions of suicide, self-harm. Blood, violence, traumatic events. The characters will be going through a lot.

THE STORY CONTAINS: Mild double entendre humor. Fluff. Romance sub-plot which takes up a huge chunk of the story progression. Green flag leads.

THE STORY DOES NOT CONTAIN: Smut. Romanticized toxicity. Miscommunication. Problematic ideas about love and anything in between.

The story will also throw shade on cliche romance things and tropes I hate.

And if cliche is what you are looking for, sorry, you are at the wrong place.

Note: The name of deuteragonist of the story (Artem Wing) is taken directly from the game character "Artem Wing" (Tears of Themis). Although, the occupation and name of the character are the same, the personality, character arc and backstory are completely different.

The story is set in an English-speaking fictional country which I do not name throughout, due to the nature of events that happen. The laws and procedures characters and nation follow are ones followed mostly in my country, as I have the most direct and accurate resources on that.

With that being said, let the show begin.

-WiredUp.