A Chance To Know About Him

Start from the beginning

And it wasn't just me, I glanced over to Aoi with a big smile on my face and it seems like even Takahiro was relieved.

I figured we should just wait for him to come back, so I should try to talk quietly to pass the time faster.

---

10 minutes or so passed and the door's handle was heard. My heart was starting to beat fast as I was focusing on the door. 

Please tell me it's him!  I thought constantly until he entered the room. But...

Something was wrong.. his expression.. was so.. dark.. and serious. As if he instantly grew up several years. What happened..? Why was he staring so coldly at us? He's kind of.. scary...

I always felt like his eyes had some deep darkness beneath them, but.. I never expected some highschooler to have such a cold glare.. they're really scary... But more than scary, they were soulless. And that lead to an assumption that I put away for a while now.. even though he is right now surrounded by us, sometimes even others, he always seems very distant.. very lonely...

Maybe I shouldn't approach him right now.. who knows what happened in there, I should just be happy that he's still here with us; with me.

He sat down after he had a small talk with the teacher. It seems I wasn't the only one who noticed his coldness. Almost everyone in the class was staring at him. I felt as if I shouldn't stare.. but I couldn't help myself. It was a side of Kiyotaka that I didn't knew or saw until now. It was kind of fascinating.

I have to say.. that he looks handsome even with that cold face he has. I mean of course, it could be bias, but that's just how I feel right now.

" Can you stop staring at me like that? It's annoying " he said

W-woah.. it's the first time I heard him talk about something that's bothering him. I immediately switched my glance from him. It was a weird instinct. I want to talk to him but.. what am I even gonna say though? 

As I was still thinking, a flashback came to mind as I immediately blushed. 

I k-kissed him.. didn't I? We didn't talk at all about it. Screw that, we didn't talk at all, much less about that! Shouldn't he man up and talk to me about it?? Was it so bad that he doesn't wanna talk 'bout it?

Wait.. what if my breath smelled bad..? No, no, no, no, no, that would be the worst!! It wasn't even with the t-tongue.. it was just lips to lips, so it shouldn't even smell good or bad.. wait what am I even thinking right now?! I should focus on what's in front of me right now.

Speaking of which.. it seems like they were whispering about something. Him and Aoi. What's going on between them? He made sure to tell me that they weren't dating, so.. what could it be?

Wait, they aren't dating yet, right..? Could it be that they have feelings for each other?! No, that's impossible, she can't possibly fall for someone like that, not someone like Kiyotaka, nah. Someone so smart.. wise.. strong...
Damn it. There are so many reasons for her to fall for him.. should I be worried? 

I sighed at the thought. Suddenly, whispers were all around the class once again. Did something happen? I was lost in my thoughts and didn't pay attention to anything else. Did I miss something important? I hope not...

Anyway, I had lunch with Takei and Tama-chan. Kiyotaka, Takahiro and Aoi were missing, I wonder why they didn't tag along with us this time. The rest of our classes were pretty boring and nothing really happened, except that one thing Nakamura mentioned when Kiyotaka got back to class. Something about a duel and some revenge? Oh- it was most likely about that game they played some time ago. I think Nakamura lost like 13 times against him? That must be really frustrating for him~