chapter 41: princess...

Začít od začátku

I chuckled in tears...

Alex - j..just kidding na...your niece ..

I smiled ...later i went home with my princess .....I went to dad ..

Alex - d..dad ...m..my daughter ...

He got stunned for a second ...I handed him my princess ..he smiled in tears ..she woke up and looked at dad..he chuckled ..

Dad - ohh....who is this ?... Your grandpa naa...look ...

She held dad's finger ...he smiled happily ...

Alex - hello ...my princess...look..iam your papa...

She looked at me with her little black eyes ...she giggled cutely ...

Alex - awww...my princess ..

Dad gave her back to me ...

Dad - she is the sole heir now...our princess ..

I nodded happily ...

Dad - you informed your brother ?.

I shook my head...

Dad - WHAT ??...

Dad yelled in anger ...princess started crying ...m..my heart is quivering!...I..I don't know what to do ...

Alex - d..dad...she is crying ...( sob )...w...what happened?...s..she is crying...

Dad - she must be hungry

Dad - she must be hungry ...go to the hall...I will inform the nurse...

He went away in a rush...I got worried and went to the hall...I sat on the couch panicking ...

Alex - papa is here na...( sob )... D...don't cry na my princess ...

I tried to calm her down ...I rocked her a bit ...she calmed down holding my collar ...dad came to me with a milk bottle ....

Dad - here ...feed her ..

I nodded and started feeding her with a bottle ...she started drinking milk ..

Dad - look ...she must be hungry ....

Dad wiped her tears a bit ...

Dad - look...she cried a lot ...

I nodded in worry ....

Dad - son ...you have to stop panicking ...you are a father now....if you worry with her who's gonna take care of the problem ?..

I nodded ...she drank half of the bottle ...she started kicking the bottle ..I removed the bottle ...

Nurse - you have to carry her a bit until she burps ....and she will sleep soon too sir ...

I nodded ...I carried her near my shoulder and walked a bit ...she burped after some time....a little bit of milk spilled on my shoulder ..

Nurse - pat her back sir...she will sleep...