Couple?

Author Pov

Both soobin and y/n felt awkward and their mothers are still bickering until a voice came.

??? : (clueless)
Uhhh what the hell is going on here??

The voice made both soobin and yn look at each other with happiness and ran towards that person shouting

Soobyn: shouting
CHAEEEEE

Chaeryoung looked at them and smiled but meanwhile yn pushed soobin aside and ran towards chaeryoung and hugged her and poor soobin, he hugged the floor. Both the besties hugged each other. Meanwhile Beomgyu was dying because the way yn pushed soobin. After the hugging session yn looked down only to see soobin is still lying on the floor. She immediately took her phone and took his pics in every angle while laughing. Chaeryoung shook her head being done with them. She went towards soobin and helped him to get up. Soobin got up and started to glare at yn but she just smiled innocently making him smile but he put his cold face again.

Soobin: (cold)
Why did you pushed me like that?

Yn: (innocently)
Im meeting her after 9 years so I wanna be the first one to hug her that's why I pushed you.

Soobin: (done)
You are so dumb. Dumb like a potato-

Chaeryoung: (done)
Now you both shut up and dont start again. I just came what the hell...

Soobyn: (smile nervously)
Hehe sorry...

Chaeryoung:
Yah you bunny! Won't you give me a hug?

Soobin:
Oops- i forgot

Chaeryoung rolls her eyes in a fun way and they both hug each other. They broke the hug and she ran towards the mothers who stoped arguing and started to smile.

Chaeryoung:
Aunties! I missed you both!!

Mrs choi and min:
We missed u too chae!

Mrs choi:
You should see soobin and yn face when they came back from school.

Mrs min:
Yes. They were so disappointed that u didn't came. Especially ynie. She was about to cry

Beomgyu:
Soonbin hyung sensed that aunty. That's why he came here to make ynnie mood better.

Yoongi:
Anyways. Chaeryoung you came in the right time. Also, welcome back kid.

Chaeryoung:
Thank you oppa. Also did something happened before I came?

Yoongi signed that he will say later and she just nodded. She suddenly looked at beomgyu and frowned and asked

Chaeryoung: (frowns)
And you aree....??????

Beomgyu:
Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Hello myself choi Beomgyu and I'm soobin hyung's cousin and favourite kid of aunt choi.

Chaeryoung just nodded with a smile. And Soobin noticed a change in Beomgyu's behaviour and he smirked. He seemed annoyed and soobin wonder why so he decided to ask beomgyu about it later.

Soobin:
But Chae why didn't you attend today's class?

Yn:
Right. Why you didn't came to school?

Chaeryoung: (done)
Aish.... I'm fed up of this dumb couple.

Yn and Soobin: (yells a little)
Excuse me we are not dumb! Also we woke up late so we didn't got time to check the mobile!