Chaos

Time skip after 5 days.

In these past five days, soobin and yoongi took care of her well.. Beomgyu and seulgi teased both and yeonjun sometimes take care of yn by making her fav dishes.

The mood of peace didnt really last for long, since when yn returned to school, it was like all the fights had been pushed back to their normal and old situation again. Yn were excited to meet someone at school, and so was soobin. both of them did not actually mention it to each other, but the curiosity yn had regarding the person both want to meet was obvious.. But that person didn't showed up upsetting both Soobin and yn.

Time skip at evening

Yn came down and walked towards the living room and saw beomgyu and soobin sitting on a couch. She was confused what are they doing at this hour. She shrugged off her thoughts and waved to beomgyu hi and saw soobin who saw her with a smirk. Making rolled her eyes and went towards them

Soobin just chuckled and kept staring at her with that smirk on his face. as for beomgyu, he laughed when he saw yn approaching soobin, as if he was also hoping to see the two of u fight again like normal. but to yn pleasant surprise, soobin seemed to be just smiling at her. and he had even stopped smirking.

Ynn: (weird look)
Whats with that smirk coconut????

SOOBIN
*"oh come on, its not that smirk. its the normal smirk i always have. why do u have such a problem with my smirk anyway?"

Soobin said this to her, and he rolled his eyes again, as he acted all annoyed and upset, but in reality he was actually kind of happy that u had brought that up. this might have been the perfect moment for the two of them to bicker at each other, like both usually would.

Yn sighed in annoyance

Soobin laughed after seeing how annoyed yn was right now. he was enjoying every single second of her being like this. he was not going to take it easily, especially since yn mood was completely different from the last few days. he waited for her not to say anything else, so that he could keep teasing yn.

Ynn
Look im in bad mood today. dont you dare to ruin it

SOOBIN
"well good. im very happy for u, but u know that i cant help but always enjoy ur annoyed looks. Btw. Look cute huh? "

Yn: (confused)
Thanks I guess?

Soobin:
Not you.. I'm talking about the outfit you were wearing.

Now you were fuming in anger

Ynn:
CHOI COCONUT SOOBIN!!!

Soobin looked at u, this was quite fun for him, as he instantly laughed at ur outburst, before replying to her.

Soobin:
"yes yes miss ynnnn? what is ur order? im ready for it, so let me have it."

Yn sighed and grinned

Ynn
My order is you to get out of my house Mr coconut

SOOBIN
"and miss ynn, my order to u is to stop acting so stuck up and acting all sassy with me, because i am not taking that from anyone, especially not from u!"

Ynn
Well well Mr choi soobin, it's you who started to act all sassy so I request you to drop the act of yours~

SOOBIN
"oh so now all of a sudden its me thats acting sassy? well guess what miss potato, i may have acted sassy with u, but u were the one who started being so annoying towards me first"