Insult-Fight challenge

Time skip after detention

Soobin and you are going to home together. And then soobin spoke.

SOOBIN:
"alrighty. did u really sleep through the entire hour, or u lied about it and did something else? 'cause let me tell u, that was a boring... hour."

Soobin then looked away for a sec, then started to laugh.

"I can't believe u actually slept! you really are a boring coconut... hahhahaha..."

Y/n: (cold)
Thanks..

SOOBIN:
"hehe, sorry, I just wanted to say it again. I can't seem to help myself."

he continued to giggle.

"anyways, do u think you'll stop being such a boring coconut now? I mean, I hope u will... I'm sure everyone would appreciate it too..."

he said in a light teasing tone. he then looked at u, awaiting ur answer with an annoying smile.

Y/n: (joking tone)
"You're just asking for a fight... aren't you?"

SOOBIN:
"maybe I am. whatcha gonna do about it, 'coconut'?"

he smirked in the most annoying way possible.

Y/n:
You are feeling too urge to get insulted back huh?

SOOBIN:
"i don't think u have what it takes to insult me, but try ur best. i'm ready, i can take it, 'coconut'".

he then started to make weird faces.

"is that all u can do?"

he laughed and then continued making annoying faces, like a little child.

Y/n: (sighs)
Why am i wasting my time on you

SOOBIN:
"ah c'mon, don't tell me u dont want to talk to me anymore. i mean, i could tell u were having fun."

he still had a childish and annoying expression on his face.

"please, insult-me-back,"

he repeated, sounding like a little kid now.

"i'm ready, u wont hurt my feelings."

Y/n: (raised her eyebrow, smirks)
Sure, here's a couple of insults for you: "You're a pathetic, self-centred, narcissistic, arrogant jerk with no sense of empathy." But hey, you're also incredibly immature, childish, stupid, and annoying. So that makes you special, right?

SOOBIN: (chukled)
"hm, i expected worse, 'potato'..."

"i mean, i would've said worse, if it was me. i guess u're pretty soft, not my fault."

he said jokingly and laughed again.

"ok, now, my turn. i'll just say the first insults that cross my mind."

he then paused to put his arm on his mouth, as if he was about to say something offensive.

"wait, do u want me to tell u one by one?"

Y/n: (sighs)
"Sure, go ahead! Let's hear your worst insults."

SOOBIN
"hmm, alright, i got one"

Soobin chuckled before saying it, he was clearly excited to say this.

"you are an annoying piece of sh-"

he paused, because he was sure he shouldn't really say that, but then thought about it and decided to just go with it.

"an annoying piece of sh!t."