Untitled Part 4.

En başından başla

"He didn't put a spell on you ."Said Courtney.

"Maybe he paid him. "Said Todd.

"Like anyone other this his freaky friends and loser brother would hang out with him ."Said Tanner.

"I do I look like I care what a bunch of trust fund kids have to say about me do I look like your comments are affecting me in anyway no. "Said Dare.

Then Dare said "I could of became blind in my eye because of how hard Chase sucker punched me in the face, I have this eye patch on because my eyelid is swollen and my eye hurt."

Ryker's friends asked what he was doing with Dare.

"He's cool. "Said Ryker.

Dare isn't seen as cool- he diy his clothes, he's gay, he has a red wolf cut hairstyle, he speaks his minds, he doesn't care about other people opinions about him and that bothers people.

Dare ate his lunch the best he could since he has a eyepatch on.

Dare felt weird.

Ryker likes him which is what feels weird.

Dare isn't use to people liking him in a romantic way especially a guy like Ryker.

Don't get him wrong he likes Ryker too now that got to know him but he's not use to a guy liking him.

He remembers a guy told him he liked him and invited him to hangout somewhere.

He arrived there and waited a hour and went home and found out the guy was paid to ask him out.

His ex Benjy was a d- bag with a superiority complex and angry issues also he got jealous anytime anyone was nice to Dare.

That relationship lasted a year but it was the most painful year of his life.

Later in the week Dare got his eye checked and he was okay.

He didn't have to wear his eyepatch anymore.

He also got a text from Ryker, they talked for two hours after school.

Dare was home alone.

His parents were at work,  Crow was at cheer practice and Kyro has Hockey training practice for school.

Dare felt cramps and took care of them.

He went back to talking to Ryker.

All of his schoolwork/homework was done and he could finally relax.

He really like Ryker.

Since everyone was coming home late.

Dare made himself dinner.

He cooked some fish cakes and eat that with some rice, some spinach and leftover pork.

Dare knows how to cook.

When crap hits the fan Dare will be prepared, he can cook, sew, grow his own food also he and his brothers plus their friends have a plan.

Two week later.

Dare got a text from Ryker that there's this party that the member of the basketball team and football team are throwing and he wants him to come.

Dare said he would have to ask his parents first.

Ryker was no longer on crutches.

Well turns out some of the cheerleaders were going to that party which means Crow was asked to go to that party.

He told Rama about it.

"Big parties like that aren't my thing but I'll go with you. "Said Rama.

That how the four of them and one of Crow's friends ended up there.

Dare didn't know what to wear to parties like this.

He was putting on eyeliner and looking at his outfit.

Denim jacket, ripped shirt that was from some leftist brand, ripped jeans, combat books and a beanie.

Purple lipstick, dark eye makeup, black painted nails, spike bracelets, fake tapers, tattoo choker.

Dare missed putting eye makeup near his right eye.

As for Crow.

He wanted to look cool.

White turtleneck shirt, orange and pink plaid dress, brown boots, white denim jacket that had a heart on the back.

Nude lipstick, brown and pink eyeshadow, blush, orange painted nails and, a orange choker, mini hoop earring, a charm bracelet and a white thick headband.

"No drinking. "Said Mr. Liu.

"Don't do drugs. "Said Mrs. Liu.

"Be safe. "Said Mr. Liu.

"Don't stay home out too late and text us when you get there. "Said Mrs. Liu.

"Okay. "Said Dare.

"Okay ."Said Crow.

When they arrived at the party.

Dare felt so out of place because he's usually never around jocks unless it's Kyro and Kyro's friends.

Crow is around jocks because he's a cheerleader.

Crow was talking to Rama.

"I feel out of place here. "Said Rama.

"It's okay I sometimes feel this way too. "Said Crow.

"About what ."Said Rama.

"Society ideals of how to be a man, I can't relate to that" Said Crow.

Meanwhile.

Dare was talking to Ryker.

Someone wondered why some goth punk guy was there and saw him talking to Ryker.

"Is he bothering you. "

"No I invited him."

"Why."

"He's interesting."

Someone there tried to talk to Ryker and saw him talking to Dare.

They pulled Ryker away and Dare was standing there.

He only knew a few people there and one of them was pull away.

Ryker walked back to go talk to Dare.

Ryker went to talk to him.

"I wanna to go out with you. "Said Ryker.

"I'm having a hard time believing this ."Said Dare.

"Why. "Said Ryker.

"Because guys like you usually don't fall for guys like me. "Said Dare.

"Well I like you. "Said Ryker.

Those two kiss.

Dare went to go find his brother.

Crow and Rama were kissing.

Crow and Rama ended up agreeing to go on a date one day.