Chapter 6

Nobodys Pov

Floyd stared at poppy, his eyes filled with tears. 

"W-when you guys left, at the age of five, something terrible happened to branch. No one knows what happened" Poppy lied, she paused before she continued.

She did not want to tell them that he went grey when he saw their grandma die.

"When branch died, his colours were grey. That's how the lords granted him the powers of one of the most dangerous demons in hell.."

"Alastor, The Radio Demon.." Bruce said, drawing the attention of the others. "Alastor..?" John was confused.

"The troll that went on a killing spree in the 90's, killed lots of trolls and bergens" Floyd spoke too. "They gave him Alastor's soul but something else happened" Poppy sighed.

"No one knew how he had the powers of also, The Dragon Of Heaven" Poppy gestured. "Dragon Of Heaven, He was the person who killed Alastor in the late 90's" 

"Branch was a barrier Between Heaven and Hell, a troll so powerful, he could shatter diamonds" Poppy made an explosion gesture.

"Wait, Branch was trapped in a diamond prison, how could he have not escaped?" John Dory asked.

"The thing around his neck was a demon stop, it's used to capture demons..Looks like somehow Velvet and Veneer got their hands on it" Floyd said.

"It limits Demon powers" poppy sighed again. 

"We need to find clay and fast, The Rage Dome Show is tomorrow. Branch might not survive till then" John at the wheel, sped up.

"How do we find clay?" Bruce asked, then, Poppy got an idea. "I got it!" She ran to the funderdrawers on display and broke the glass.

She puts it on a stick and goes outside and gives it to Rhonda who smells it. "She got the scent!" Poppy went back inside the bus.

Soon, Rhonda ran faster. They soon came across a golf course, like the ones that bergens used. It looked almost completely abandoned.

They slowly walked around, a bit scared of what's to come. "WHO'S GO THERE?!"

Heyyy Hi guys Im sorry the chapters are short hehe but I will try to make one everyday. hope you enjoy it :3